Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia How To Offer Qadha Namaz? Can We Combine Namaz?

Tagged: 

• How To Offer Qadha Namaz? Can We Combine Namaz?

Posted by Zuhair on October 23, 2020 at 2:36 am

There are mixed views regarding Qaza salahs or combined salahs. My question is that someone misses zuhr for example due to any problem then can he say it with any other namaz in that day?

Some say we can and some say you have to say it the other day on the same time of that namaz.

Please clarify in detail thankyou

Haseeb Faisal replied 2 years, 6 months ago 6 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • How To Offer Qadha Namaz? Can We Combine Namaz?

Haseeb Faisal updated 2 years, 6 months ago 6 Members · 10 Replies
  • Saba Madani

Member October 23, 2020 at 6:50 am

If you miss a Salah , you missed it. There’s no real replacement for it. However pray as soon as you get a chance to pray. Don’t need to wait until next day

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor October 23, 2020 at 8:39 am

I think Ghamidi sahab’s view is that if you missed it due to a genuine reason pray ASAP and it counts as if you prayed in time

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 23, 2020 at 9:50 am
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 23, 2020 at 9:52 am
  • Zuhair

Member October 23, 2020 at 10:52 am

I get that but if someone misses zuhr for example and is free at Isha then he should say it with Isha? And likewise if someone misses more than 1 namaz and is free at Isha for instance then how should he say those prayers

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 23, 2020 at 10:57 am

If you miss a namaz due to some unavoidable situation, you should pray it as soon as possible, regardless of what time.

• Zuhair

Member October 23, 2020 at 11:18 am

Ok now it’s clear thanks

• Haseeb Faisal

Member October 12, 2021 at 10:32 pm

In case it is Zuhr prayer that has been missed, and I am able to pray during Asr time, do both prayers have to be read together (one after the other)? Or can I pray Zuhr and then pray Asr an hour later (during the Asr time of course)? And what exactly does combining prayers entail?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar October 13, 2021 at 5:47 am

If you find it difficult at time to pray each prayer separately, sharia allows you to combine Zuhar and Asr together and Maghrib and Isha together. You can offer zuhar in Asr time or Asr prayer in Zuhar time , the same goes for Maghriab and Isha.

• Haseeb Faisal

Member October 13, 2021 at 9:09 am

JazakAllah Dr. Irfan Shahzad. Do I have to do anything special? Or do I just pray Zuhr and then pray Asr like I normally do? And do I have to make the intention that I am combining the prayers?

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register