Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Ask Ghamidi Live Event

• Ask Ghamidi Live Event

• Rafia Khawaja

Member October 25, 2020 at 6:52 pm

Excellent Event. Hope InshaaAllah we all get a chance to ask Ghamidi Sahib questions regularly

Thank you Faisal Bhai

• Afia Khan

Member October 25, 2020 at 7:45 pm

Indeed so humbly blessed being able to ask from Ustadh Sahab directly. JAK for all the organizers and special thanks to respected Ustadh Ghamdi Sahab.

• Junaid Khan

Member October 25, 2020 at 8:10 pm

I missed the event due to timing confusion at my end. Is there a recorded session link available?

• Faizan Ahmed

Member October 25, 2020 at 8:12 pm

I have the same question

• Usman Saadat

Member October 26, 2020 at 5:02 am

Someone please share the link of recorded event.

@faisalharoon

• Noman Waris

Member October 31, 2020 at 7:53 am

Is recorded event available or not ?

Please answer this ASAP.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 31, 2020 at 11:26 am

Recording will be shared soon Insha’allah.

• Afia Khan

Member November 7, 2020 at 6:21 pm

JAK for posting the recording. Just a request if you can share the list of the members who enrolled for the next live session, so they know where they are in the queue.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 7, 2020 at 11:19 pm

Unfortunately there’s no static list that can be shared since people register and unregister all the time. Also just because someone has registered doesn’t mean that they will actually join the conference. Some people even join the conference but then drop out before their turn due to internet connection issues or some other reasons. One of the requirements of Ask Ghamidi Live is that registrant Zoom name is exactly the same as their Ask Ghamidi profile name. Some people join Zoom under different account names and then forget to rename.

With all these technical intricacies, there’s no way to know where one person stands in the queue until it’s their turn to speak during the web conference. The host has to do a lot of work on the spot in order to run the event smoothly and make sure that everyone gets a fair chance.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register