A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Forced Policing – Hijab For Women

Tagged: , ,

• Forced Policing – Hijab For Women

Umer updated 3 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 26, 2020 at 11:44 am

Every organization has the right to enforce rules within the organization, including a dress code. If the employees don’t like the dress code then they can either try to convince the management of their preference, or quit the job. There’s nothing forced in this situation, and I don’t see anything against the teachings of Islam.

• Muhammad Wasif

Member October 26, 2020 at 1:27 pm

No but there is enforcement in it. Gamidi sb is against forced enforcement of any kind of teaching of Islam i am asking in that context

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 26, 2020 at 2:53 pm

Okay I understand the confusion. The bank example you shared above is in reference to a private organization, and my response was in that context.

What Ghamidi sahab talks about is in reference to a state, and that is absolutely correct in the light of the Quran.

Even at the state level, an entity can enforce dress code or a uniform. For example, the police department has a specific uniform for their employees, and there’s nothing wrong with that.

• Umer

Moderator November 10, 2020 at 7:54 am

In recent Q&A Session with Ghamidi Sahab on Questions selected from ASK GHAMIDI Platform:

For answer to your question, please refer to the video below from 1:03:20 to 1:06:14

https://youtu.be/71nRSWMjTlg?t=3800

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register