Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Satan And God's Scheme

Tagged: , ,

• Satan And God's Scheme

Posted by Noman Waris on October 26, 2020 at 2:23 pm

Insaan ka asal imtehaan is dunya me shaitaan k saath jang hai. Me janna chahta hun k kya yeh shuruwat se he Allah ki scheme me tha? Q k Adam(AS) ki takhleeq pehley aur iblees ki sarkashi baad me hui thi. Kia Allah ki scheme sarkashi se pehley kuch aur thi? Aur agar yehe thi tu yeh iblees ki sarkashi scripted thi?

I hope my question is clear.

Umer replied 3 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Satan And God's Scheme

• Umer

Moderator October 26, 2020 at 8:05 pm

God’s scheme was clear from day one even before creation of Adam (AS). It was clear from the moment God revealed His plan in front of Angels to create Khalifa in this world i.e. a creation that’ll be given both freewill and kingdom of this world. The misuse of the freewill itself emanated from this concept as expressed by Angels in their concern as well i.e. that this creation will the create anarchy and destruction (fasad) because of misuse of the same freewill and unrestricted power given to human beings.

The incident of Satan was a reflection of one extreme of the same freewill when misused under arrogance. Since it represents one extreme of a deed i.e. istakbaar, after which a person loses his/her right to be part of God’s eternal kingdom, that is why it became a symbol of disobedience and we were warned to not follow the same footsteps so as to deprive ourselves of God’s mercy permanently. All of this emanates from the creation of human beings and fits perfectly within overall scheme of God in this world.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register