To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam No Hope For A Mass Murderer

• No Hope For A Mass Murderer

Faisal Haroon updated 3 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 9 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 26, 2020 at 7:06 pm
    • Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor October 26, 2020 at 7:09 pm

So if a mass murderer, when he his older regrets his actions he should still try and correct himself- and not think that ‘if I killed 100 or 101 people it makes no difference- let me just carry on’

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 26, 2020 at 7:11 pm

The answer is right there in the video.

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor October 26, 2020 at 7:17 pm

So the murderer should be ready for some hell since but be hopeful that it would end?

Is that what the video entails?

Or can the murderer make such strong repentance that he be forgiven fully? Is that ever possible? Does the concept of huqooq ul ibaad allow that?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 26, 2020 at 7:58 pm

What God has told us is in the video, and I refrain from making any assumptions about what He has not told us about. It’s not even important for me to know how God deals with someone else. If a murderer asks me, I’ll share with him what I know and leave the decision up to him. Finding absolute answers to everything is neither humanly possible, nor it’s of any benefit to me.

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor October 26, 2020 at 7:59 pm

But we can draw analogy to smaller issues. Like some people may have not done something so drastic as mass murder but they feel that they have done so much sin that hell is a given- so why not enjoy just a bit more?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 26, 2020 at 8:02 pm

That’s their decision!

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor October 26, 2020 at 8:02 pm

Is their hopelessness justified though? Or should hope always be there? Surely their decision is either right or wrong

Sorry if you’ve already answered this!

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 26, 2020 at 8:03 pm

The answer is in the video.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register