Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums World Religions Jesus عليه السلام Come Only To Israel?

• Jesus عليه السلام Come Only To Israel?

Posted by Ahmad Shoaib on November 1, 2020 at 1:27 pm

5 These twelve Jesus sent out, instructing them, “Go nowhere among the Gentiles and enter no town of the Samaritans, 6 but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

This is Mathew 10

But then in Mathew 28:

18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

If we accept the first account then Isa عليه السلام didn’t come for all the world. We can’t accept the second account since it mentions the trinity. So do we just go by the Quran?

Umer replied 3 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Jesus عليه السلام Come Only To Israel?

Umer updated 3 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Umer

Moderator November 3, 2020 at 12:48 am

Look at these both statements from this perspective:

Discussion 33019

The first statement relates to the rank of ‘Shahdah’ and its fulfilment, while the second statement relates to the belief system which is universal for all mankind i.e. preach them and make them profess faith in God, His prophet and His Angels (of course it did get twisted to some extent but the essence of the message can still be well-understood and can be aligned with the universal teachings of Islam).

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register