Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Science Hazrat Suliman (As) And The Most Powerful Kingdom In The World

Tagged: ,

• Hazrat Suliman (As) And The Most Powerful Kingdom In The World

Posted by Karim on November 2, 2020 at 7:31 am

Assalamualikum, I have been listing to Sheikh imran hosein and I have learned a lot from his research , but I am confused in one interpretation regarding Hazrat Suliman (AS) seeing a jasad on the throne and then making dua for a kingdom no one was given . According to Sheikh Imran hosein it was a glimpse of dajjal and his coming kingdom of great scientific powers and control over world. And suliman (AS)’s prevented him from getting a kingdom like his . But if we see currently the power of modern technology is way beyond any comparison with that time and more powerful than which Hazrat suliman (AS) had. So what was that jasad and why was he shown to prophet suliman and why he made that specific dua afte seeing that jasad ?. Can I get the answer from Javed ghamidi Sahb please .

Karim replied 3 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 12 Replies
  • 12 Replies
  • Hazrat Suliman (As) And The Most Powerful Kingdom In The World

Karim updated 3 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 12 Replies
  • Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor November 2, 2020 at 8:55 am

Why does today’s technology have to be more advanced? Suleiman عليه السلام had jinn under his rule

• Karim

Member November 2, 2020 at 9:18 am

I am looking for a view of Javed ghamidi Sahb about the interpretation I discussed above and the question in the last . Regarding your answer that jinn were under his rule , the powers of those jinns are discussed in Quran but none of it is powerful than current technology, a jinn with incredible speed is mentioned and jinns or shayateens with building and diving powers are discussed , all of those are less powerful than current modern technologies. Only the teleportation of the throne like technology is not undergrasp of modern science . But again I said in some areas modern technology is way powerful and in some it is catching up , I wanted a view of javed ghamidi about this interpretation I have discussed and the question in the last.

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor November 2, 2020 at 9:19 am

How do you know modern technology is better than jinn? Suleiman عليه السلام could control the winds and animals too. The teleportation is just one thing. Who knows what else there was?

• Karim

Member November 2, 2020 at 9:26 am

It is simple , when a topic is discussed for example a powerful kingdom than you can guess the most important powers would be discussed and you can conclude than. not with proof but reasonable logic that the mentions powers stand above others and they are mentioned with prefrence . Controlling animals is going on for 50 years now , what are you talking about ? , regarding teleportation I agree you are right it is not undergrasp of current of science but is catching up . Again the question is about this interpretation of the vision of Prophet Suliman , and then his dua .

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor November 2, 2020 at 9:28 am

Sorry who can control and speak to animals the way suleiman عليه السلام could? Can we also harness the winds the same way? Do we also have the power of the jinn? How close is science to teleportation that seems quite far away afaik. And if there was teleportation who knows how many other things there were?

• Karim

Member November 2, 2020 at 9:34 am

I would disagree we can communicate and control animals , today we can make animals do things with just thinking about them , Current neuroscience has made significant achievements in this area , you can just google it. Regarding the air , the use of air for transportation at massive levels is going on for 100 years , i think it is use of the air for the purpose not the exact style , and again I agree with teleportation argument but i said it is catching up

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor November 2, 2020 at 9:39 am

Please let me know what discovery allows me to talk and converse with my pet cat- it would be very interesting!

And also some info on how close we are to teleporting

• Karim

Member November 2, 2020 at 10:31 am

You can just google it , if you know anything about neuroscience , you will get the idea.

• Karim

Member November 2, 2020 at 10:34 am

Regarding teleportation you can read about quantum teleportation and entanglement that allows information to teleport without physical distance and there are successfull experiments performed on this phenomenon, and full material teleportation is now within the possibility.

• Karim

Member November 2, 2020 at 9:30 am

I agree with you that for now that powers given to Prophet Suliman (AS) are far greater than todays technology, but current technologies are catching up and in some way ahead in some areas , I wanted to know whether the interpretation of the dream and then dua of Suliman (AS) has to do with dajjal and that jasad on his throne.

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor November 2, 2020 at 1:02 pm

See if this helps.

• Karim

Member November 2, 2020 at 2:33 pm

Thanks , it is a good explanation.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register