Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Reality Of Events Which Led To Ghazwa-e-Badar Mentioned In Seerah Books?

• Reality Of Events Which Led To Ghazwa-e-Badar Mentioned In Seerah Books?

Posted by Muhammad Ahmed on November 2, 2020 at 8:34 pm

I was reading an article by dr israr in which he was explaining his narrative and that it is derived from the seerah of prophet saw. In that he said that after hijrah it was the muslims that started doing small attacks and then it was them that lead to the ghazwa. Like muslims wanted to strike and they planned and started from small attacks. Its his reason for stating n portraying the armed rebellion which he infers from the time after hijrah

I read tafseer from imam islahi that this whole idea is wrong and that badr happened and was initiated by mushrikeen

Is the history so easy to be misunderstood. Because dr israr was also dead serious about his view.

Ali Ashraf replied 3 years, 3 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Reality Of Events Which Led To Ghazwa-e-Badar Mentioned In Seerah Books?

Ali Ashraf updated 3 years, 3 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator November 2, 2020 at 8:47 pm

Quran has itself discussed this in detail, therefore it becomes an established history if one believes in Quran as an independent source of knowledge. And all the details of this event should be seen in the light of established facts as mentioned in Quran.

Please refer to the video below from 36:16 to 40:24

• Umer

Moderator November 2, 2020 at 8:48 pm

Please refer to the video below from 17:35 to 20:19

• Ali Ashraf

Member January 12, 2021 at 4:40 am

Thank you so much for those clips, I’ll get back to you soon

The discussion "Reality Of Events Which Led To Ghazwa-e-Badar Mentioned In Seerah Books?" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now