Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Family Divorce In A State Of Anger

Tagged: ,

• Divorce In A State Of Anger

Posted by Arslan Mushtaq on November 5, 2020 at 12:10 am

Sir this is Arslan.Humara masla ye hai k mery abu ne shadeed gussy ki halat mei kalma shareef parh kar meri ammi ko kaha ka mai tumhy talaq deta hn talaq deta hn talaq deta hn,iss masly ka humy hal btaya jay k kya talaq ho gai hai ya nhi hoi agar ho gai hai tou iss ka kya solution hai…Thanks

Faisal Haroon replied 3 years, 5 months ago 4 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Divorce In A State Of Anger

Faisal Haroon updated 3 years, 5 months ago 4 Members · 9 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator November 5, 2020 at 5:59 am

Please watch these videos:

https://youtu.be/t_Kz-5kTiRw

• Umer

Moderator November 5, 2020 at 6:00 am

• Umer

Moderator November 5, 2020 at 6:00 am

• Hadia Arshad

Member November 7, 2020 at 2:10 pm

Please if you can provide one daleel. From quran or hadeeth. It would be really satisfying. Thank you!

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 7, 2020 at 4:29 pm

I think that Hassan sahab stated his whole viewpoint on the basis of the Quran. If you’re looking for a single ayah in the Quran that explicitly states that there’s no divorce in the state of anger, then of course it doesn’t exist.

Quran has gone to lengths to state an entire process, including admonishment, arbitration, and deprivation of intimate relationship, before the divorce. All of this requires contemplation and consideration, rather than hastily uttering three words and getting done with it.

Even if the divorce does take place in an unfortunate event even after following the process, there are still not one but two more chances given to reconcile. All of this is evidence enough to conclude what God’s will is in this matter.

• Hadia Arshad

Member November 7, 2020 at 4:32 pm

What about if the girl was pure that she had intimacy with her husband and in such condition he divorces her. What will be the rulling on that? And if i agree upon ones opinion, and God forbid if he is wrong, shall the whole sin be upon him only or upon both of us?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 7, 2020 at 10:25 pm

Divorce in the state of anger has no bearing upon prior intimate relationship.

One is only responsible for actions in accordance with their knowledge. If someone makes a sincere effort and reaches the wrong conclusion, there’s no sin for their resulting action. In fact they’re rewarded for trying.

• Hadia Arshad

Member November 7, 2020 at 4:40 pm

And please if you can provide me any one platform where i can ask ghamidi sir my issue i am in depression. Please i have so many ambiguities because my case is quite unique and everyone is making his own opinion and I’m badly puzzled. Please give me his contact because I’ve emailed him many times but he doesn’t respond there maybe due to so many emails. So please, if ghamidi sir, or if you can clear my questions one on one, i shall be really grateful.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 7, 2020 at 11:04 pm

For personal questions please use this link:

http://www.ghamidi.org/contact

If you have general questions about religion please feel free to post on Ask Ghamidi.

You can also register to attend the next Ask Ghamidi Live web conference with Ghamidi sahab at:

Discussion 34979

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register