Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Was Mother Hawwa Created From The Ribs Of Adam AS?

• Was Mother Hawwa Created From The Ribs Of Adam AS?

Faisal Haroon updated 3 years, 5 months ago 5 Members · 9 Replies
  • Afia Khan

Member November 17, 2020 at 8:59 am

My addition to the question is, there are plenty of ayat and Ahadith about the creation of Prophet Adam AS, but how she was created? If the same way (egg or statue) then why not given the same importance?

• Fatima

Member November 17, 2020 at 9:23 am
  • Afia Khan

Member November 17, 2020 at 11:03 am

What about my question?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 17, 2020 at 11:41 am

I’m not sure what you mean by not given the same importance.

• Ahsan

Moderator November 17, 2020 at 1:03 pm

Quran was not revealed to please people desires.
      Allah wanted to tell the story of creation of humans and the struggle between evil and good. Thats why it discuss creation of Adam As. It has nothing to do with any sort of importance.

• Fatima

Member November 17, 2020 at 11:40 am

sister afia importance to same hai,dono ka zikr aaya hai or us waqt se zyaada zaroori ye hai ke is daur me hamare rab ne hame vo huquq diye hai jisse hamara muqaam badhta hai, us waqt ham kaha the mere liye ye janna zaroori nahi, jis baat ki zaroorat thi khuda ne batadi,ye mera nazaria hai.

• Afia Khan

Member November 17, 2020 at 3:44 pm

JAK. Alhamdulillah, I am satisfied and Shukar Guzar with all the haquq given to the women of Islam. Was thinking about the Miraculous births of Prophet Adam, prophet Isa and Hazrat Hawa. So just asked. No doubt ke Yeh sab Allah ki scheme ka hissa hain.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 17, 2020 at 5:36 pm

One of my teachers, Sajid Hameed sahab is of the opinion that what Quran 4:1 is describing is somewhat similar to how identical twins are formed where a single fertilized egg divides into two separate embryos. Of course Quran doesn’t go into any detail regarding this because this is not the subject matter of the Quran, but I just wanted to share this opinion here. Whatever the case might be, there’s no more importance given to Adam AS than Hawwa AS in terms of the process of creation. Both were equally important in order for the human race to begin to exist.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register