Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Extra Ordinary Relaxation To Iblees

Tagged: , , ,

• Extra Ordinary Relaxation To Iblees

Posted by Masood Rashid on November 18, 2020 at 7:25 pm

I have two questions about Iblees .

How come he knew about day of judgement when he was asked to do sajda to Adam. At that time even amma hawwa was not created. They both were sent to jannah. How come iblees could enter jannah? So if Adam and Eve were expelled from jannah later and then they were asked to wait for qiyamat. How come shaitaan knew about this much earlier than Adam or eve as they had not eaten that fruit at that time.

Second as iblees was amongst very loyal ibadat guzar earlier along with farishtas so he knew the power of Allah much more than we as humans can imagine. Because he was on skies he was talking to Allah he could see insaan jinn and farishta hoe come he got so daring with Allah even after seeing Allah power and creativity so closely??

How come he could get in so daring discussion with Allah the all mighty?? Is he under impression that he can prove wrong the mighty creator?? It’s very confusing. Instead of getting more scared he became so daring despite knowing his chances of winning against Allah are zero

Umer replied 3 years, 4 months ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Extra Ordinary Relaxation To Iblees

Umer updated 3 years, 4 months ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 18, 2020 at 7:31 pm

I think that a lot of your confusion will clear up after watching the video in the following thread. If you still have follow up questions, please don’t hesitate to post here.

Discussion 14431 • Reply 14462

• Masood Rashid

Member November 19, 2020 at 4:38 pm

I already have heard in complete details of qissa adam and huwwa plus iblees. There is no confusion about that qissa.

My question remains unanswered.

When iblees could see farishta plus he was promoted to be very near to Allah along with farishta so he could very well observe all baadshahi of Allah in universe how come he was so daring to challenge Allah?? Why he could engage himself in a discussion which lead to a challenge sort of situation to creator? Why he accepted anger of Allah as a challenge?? Is he in any percentage of doubt that he can win against Allah? Naoozbillah my question is regarding sarkashee of iblees when he could observe all might and power of Allah much more than we humans? Allah is most powerful and awwal o akhir I fail to understand the reason for engaging in such a long discussion where his creation was getting rude and istakbar to him? Why Allah engaged in a discussion with iblees because Allah muqam is infinite up but it seems iblees engaged in a long discussion of naafermani with Allah why??

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 19, 2020 at 7:24 pm

I think that the video explains that the cause of his rebellion was his arrogance. This is no different than the direct addressees of prophets to whom the truth becomes absolutely clear, but they still deny it.

• Umer

Moderator November 20, 2020 at 3:46 pm

Please refer to the video below from 57:43 to 1:00:04

https://youtu.be/u9S64cSYaUg?t=3463

• Imran Shafiq

Member November 20, 2020 at 4:43 pm

Br. Masood Rashid:

I have also been a confused about this. But I draw the following parallels based on my extremely limited understanding, and Allah knows best!

How could Iblis insist on rebellion when he was so close to Allah, was in the presence of the Angels and Allah (we cant really comprehend the nature of the presence and closeness). He witnessed the grandeur/splendor of Allah. For the purpose of argument, the initial display of pride and questioning Allah could be attributed to free will even though it is still a grave mistake. However, then insisting on it even after severe warning from Allah, and a direct judgement by Allah that he will be thrown in Hell along with whoever he leads astray. He asks “permission” from Allah till the day of judgement – knowing he is going to be thrown in Hell.. it is simply unthinkable!

But now here are the parallels:

1. Allah tells us that He is extremely “close”, we are in the presence of Allah all the time.

2. We see the grandeur / splendor of Allah every second in ourselves, in the universe.

3. We get severe warnings in the Quran about rebellion and especially “insisting” on rebellion.

4. We get severe warnings in the Quran about Hell.

5. We still go astray, some of us deny the day of judgement, others believe in it somewhat but still rebel. We have also been given “permission” from Allah till the day of judgement (our worldly life?)

It is equally unthinkable for us to rebel as well but we forget! Allah tells us over and over to do Toba and submit and all previous infractions will be forgiven. Iblis is not afforded the same Rahma (I think). May be the faith in the “unseen” makes us more regarded in the eyes of Allah, InshAllah.

Allah tells us the parts that are useful for us. Based on the above parallels, I feel its a Rahma of Allah that He tells us the account of Iblis so we don’t end up being cursed forever.

And Allah Knows Best!

• Umer

Moderator December 4, 2020 at 6:05 pm

For answer, Please refer to the video from 36:46 to 39:21

• Umer

Moderator December 7, 2020 at 7:59 am

In recent Q&A Session with Ghamidi Sahab on Questions selected from ASK GHAMIDI Platform:

For answer to your question, please refer to the video below from 1:15:36 to 1:17:24

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register