Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Are Predictions Of Qayamat In Contradiction With The Quran?

Tagged: , ,

• Are Predictions Of Qayamat In Contradiction With The Quran?

Posted by Mian Talha Kamal on November 19, 2020 at 12:41 pm

Quran Majeed mein Allah Ne nabi se qayamat ke baray mein farmaya jis ka mafhoom hai ke en ko keh deejiye ke jis din qayamat aani hai uss ka ilm sirf Khuda ke paas hai lekin hum dekhte hai ke kafi ahadees mein Nabi ne Qayamat se honay walay waqiyaat ki prediction krdi hai. Kya yeh indirectly aik tazaad sa mehsoos nhi hota? Es ke jawaab mein shaaid aap yeh kahay ke Nabi(pbuh) ne qayamat se pehle honai wali nishaaniyo batayi hai lekin yeh bhi toh Aik khaas limitation de deti hai qayamat ke din ko.. Plz explain if someone can. I’ll Be highly thankful. Sorry if the question is too idiotic and doesnt make sense. Im learning and whtever comes to my mind , i try to put it out here. Thank u

Faisal Haroon replied 3 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Are Predictions Of Qayamat In Contradiction With The Quran?

Faisal Haroon updated 3 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • Mian Talha Kamal

Member November 19, 2020 at 12:43 pm

se pehle*

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 19, 2020 at 7:41 pm

Prophet SAW has reportedly shared certain signs of the day of judgement with us. The Quran has given us some signs of the day of judgement as well. The knowledge of when it will appear still remains with God alone, and the signs that are shared with us do not negate that fact.

In order to understand the signs of the day of judgement in detail, please see:

Discussion 30985

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register