Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy What Is The English Term Of Mutaswiffin

Tagged: , ,

  • What Is The English Term Of Mutaswiffin

    Posted by Aleem Khan on November 23, 2020 at 10:56 am

    In one of the Ghamidi sahib lectures, he stated, “And those who tried to combine Islam and the Sufi way are called Mutaswiffin”

    I am interested to learn more about Mutaswiffin. What is the English word for that? Is this only applicable to Islam and Sufism? or combination equally applicable to any religion with mysticism?

    Faisal Haroon replied 3 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register