Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Law Of Messengers

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 24, 2020 at 10:04 am

I think that you might have misunderstood something. Please share a reference so that your question could be understood in context.

• Ibrahim Zari

Member November 24, 2020 at 2:44 pm

Its very simple ghamdi Saab rasool always dominate their mukhatabeen and they can’t kill them but at the time of uhud battle their is rumour that that rasuallah dead then Allah reply supposed rasuallah dead to turn back to Deen my question is why Allah display the possibility being killed by munkreen

• Umer

Moderator November 24, 2020 at 6:00 pm

Please see:

Discussion 31434

• Ibrahim Zari

Member November 28, 2020 at 8:02 am

Bahut simple BAAT munkreen ke hatho Kabhi rasool Ka qatal Nahi Woh lazim galaba pateh hai magar Allah be phir uhud Mai jab yeh afwaah uthi ke rasuallah shaheed hue Tu Allah nai yeh kyu Kaha agaar thumare rasool ko maut ya qatal hojae Tu kya tum Apne Deen se hath jaooge

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor November 28, 2020 at 10:44 am

Discussion 31434 • Reply 34744

Please read this specific response and the whole thread too

• Umer

Moderator November 29, 2020 at 6:45 pm

The verse of Aal-e-Imran you’re referring to do not describe any principle of itmam-e-hujjah. These verses are more directed toward the Sahaba and are an explanation of this fact that Iman/faith in isolation is not something that should depend on whether prophet lives or die, if one believes in a Prophet then one is ought to show the same level of faith whether or not Prophet lives among them. Therefore, there is no sense in taking it out of context and extract an independent law out of it. There were other verses in Aal-e-imran that describe the whole incident of uhad and the rationale why it all happened i.e. for ‘tamheez’ of Sahab as a part of law of test and trial (ibtila) of Allah. This has been discussed at length in the following lectures:

Discussion 22229 • Reply 22235

Suran Rad describes the actual principle of itmam-e-hujjah very clearly, please see this:

Discussion 31434 • Reply 33293

• muhammad saad

Member October 2, 2021 at 8:23 am

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register