Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Family Mother And Wife

• Mother And Wife

Posted by Talha Mujahid on November 25, 2020 at 2:52 am

This is commonly asked question in Islam about the rights of wife and mother. Quran and Hadeeth often discuss it separately. But I don’t think that this question can be discussed separately. If it is discussed then it is meaningless. So my question is that why Islamic preaching is not clear about this most conflicted topic. No doubt, Prophet life is role model for us. But if we see His life then this question also remains unanswered because in prophet’s life, it does not happen at the same time. It seems Allah has protected His prophet from this dispute and He confused us. So this thing is unfair according to my point of view. Should we wait for death of Our mother and then be marry. Don’t you think that it would be quite better if Prophet’s mother remained alive and we saw the justice of prophet in this case?

Fahad Iqbal replied 2 years, 11 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Mother And Wife

Fahad Iqbal updated 2 years, 11 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • Fatima

Member November 25, 2020 at 8:59 am

jaha tak hamne prophet ki life ko para hai,to ek baar dai haleema nabi se milne aaye to nabi ni unke ehteraam me apni chadar bicha di or jab vo rukhsat hue to tohfo ke saath vida kiya,aapne nabi ki zindagi ka dusra pehlo nahi deekha ke unho ne beevao se nikah kiye, hamare mashire me kon karta hai,shadiyo ka kya meaar hai hamsab usse vaqif hai,ek zawja ke saath hi insaaf nahi karpate,nabi ne sari ummul momineen ke saath insaaf kiya ise bhol jate hai,ye pareshani hamari hi lai hue hai isliye hamsab ko hi ise badal na hoga,varna jo baat aap soch rahe hai kal aapki aulaad sochege.hamne aise logo ko deekha hai jo wife or mother me,husband or mother me bakhube balance rakhte hai,hamne apna experiance share kiya,dil dukhane ka koi irada nahi.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 25, 2020 at 11:43 am

There’s enough wisdom in the Quran as well as the life of prophet SAW to where we can create the correct balance in our lives. However, it’s not the correct approach to think that the Quran or prophet SAW himself should have clearly stated or exemplified every challenge we shall face in our lives. The test of life that we’re in, includes how we wisely deal with every situation and create the right balance while still categorically siding with the truth.

https://youtu.be/3-GBMLPP8JM

• Talha Mujahid

Member May 26, 2021 at 12:09 am

but this is one of the most important issue related to family life. I think there should be proper clearance in this regard. How to keep balance in both cases.
      Please anyone convey my question to Ghamidi Sb so he can speak more rationally in this confusion.

• Fahad Iqbal

Member May 26, 2021 at 12:57 am

Its like Saying: Had the Prophet’s Father been alive we would have seen how the Prophet did justice with his father. Yet we dont ask this Question as the Prophet was an Orphan. If you have to look for the Prophetic Example than see How he behaved with the Mothers of his community. How he behaved with his Razai Mother Bibi Haleema & other Mothers of Sahaba etc.

Aside from Quran… I wonder why we dont look into our own nature, Conscious, intellect & just common sense… I mean do we really need Quran and the Prophet to tell us how to behave with our own mother…Are we naturally that cruel…? As Human beings do we lack that sympathy, empathy and compassion for our own Mother…?

Rationally speaking our mothers carry us for 9 months, bring us in this world, Breastfeed us, raise us & Groom us. Now its only Logical to assume here that we reciprocate almost the same with them. Just as they took care of us when we were babies similarly its our responsibility to take care of them when they get old and behave like kids.

• Talha Mujahid

Member May 26, 2021 at 10:39 am

Thanks a lot for reply.

Almost satisfied

• Fahad Iqbal

Member May 26, 2021 at 10:58 am

Remember me in Dua 🙂

Almost..? 😀 Kindly explain on the Remaining Unsatisfied issue.. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register