Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Suggestion For Al-Bayan Lectures

• Suggestion For Al-Bayan Lectures

Posted by Zarrar Syed on November 27, 2020 at 4:18 pm

Salam,

I have humble request to complete Al Bayan series first current weekly 25 to 30mins session will take very long time to complete whole Quran. I think daily 35 to 40mins lectures in same style as Ghamidi Sahab has done for Surah Maidah will help move this faster. This lecture series will be immensely valuable for future generations hopefully with Good simple English subtitles. I think nothing should be of higher priority when in it comes to lectures for Al Bayan series(Quran) versus all other sessions . Other sessions are good but there is no end to questions people ask and no end to social and political issues which keep coming up.

Faisal Haroon replied 2 years, 7 months ago 8 Members · 13 Replies
  • 13 Replies
  • Suggestion For Al-Bayan Lectures

Faisal Haroon updated 2 years, 7 months ago 8 Members · 13 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar November 29, 2020 at 11:07 am
  • Ahsan

Moderator November 29, 2020 at 11:42 am

I also agree with Zarrar.
    In addition, it will be great if a series about sunnah and hadith is started which will explain the context of hadith and narrations.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 29, 2020 at 4:38 pm

That’s definitely a great suggestion, and of course all of us want to learn Al-Bayan directly from Ghamidi sahab as quickly as we can. However, Ghamidi sahab has an extremely busy schedule throughout the week with several programs, interviews, research work, and various other educational activities. With that, it would be very hard for him to make time for additional Al-Bayan lectures. However, we’ll see what we can do Insha’allah.

As for explaining the context of ahadith, that work is already in progress during Al-Bayan and Meezan lectures, as well as other programs such as Response to 23 Questions.

• Iftekharul Islam

Member November 30, 2020 at 12:43 pm

Salam Faisal bhai. Is it possible to separately upload the hadith discussion portion from the Al-Bayan lectures and keep them organized in a playlist on YouTube?

Or at least mention the hadith being discussed in the the description box of each video. It would be very helpful for everyone. 🙂

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 30, 2020 at 1:00 pm

We certainly want to do that. There are also many great clips that we want to cut out and create separate videos for, however we’re short on time/resources. Insha’allah as we expand, this is certainly something high on our priority list.

• Afia Khan

Member November 29, 2020 at 4:51 pm

My humble request also if there is a summarized version of 23 Questions at the end.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 30, 2020 at 1:03 pm

Response to 23 Questions series is in fact a detailed analysis of what Ghamidi sahab has been preaching for several decades. He has summarized discussions on all these topics in his articles, books, etc. We may not have the time to summarize 23 Questions, but I’ll take up your suggestion to Hassan sahab Insha’allah.

• Saira Qureshi

Member November 29, 2020 at 10:44 pm

I also want to request Albayan class daily or more days a week if possible from Ghamidi sb

• Farhan Saiyed

Moderator December 4, 2020 at 3:57 am

I have tried increasing the frequency several times but Ghamidi sb doesn’t have capacity to do anything more at the time. He is streached near his limits, and we need to be considerate of his age and health. We continue to think ways of having more Al Bayan classes and will keep trying, but at the moment it looks very difficult.

• Saira Qureshi

Member December 4, 2020 at 5:59 pm

May Allah give Ghamidi sb good health and long life. Ameen

• Zarrar Syed

Member December 20, 2020 at 7:37 pm

Thanks appreciate all the work you guys are doing. I know time is of essence on the same thinking trying to find opportunity where we squeeze time. I see askGhamidi question and answer session as on opportunity to reclaim time lot of questions can easily be answered by moderators here and whatever remaining questions which cannot be answered online can be taken up during Saturday and Sunday question and answer session part . There is no point asking same questions again and again and wasting valuable time that time can be used to record lectures for Al Bayan.

• Saira Qureshi

Member September 20, 2021 at 12:24 pm

I want to make a request. At the moment we are studying Surah Tawbah in Al bayan class on Saturdays. If you have old videos of Al bayan lectures by Ghamidi sb , can you please upload them ? As I want to study other days as well and finish Quran early

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 20, 2021 at 1:04 pm

Ghamidi sahab has not taught the complete Al-Bayan before. What’s being taught currently on Saturdays is the farthest he has reached thus far.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register