Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Fairness Of The Righteous Poor Vs Rich

• Fairness Of The Righteous Poor Vs Rich

Posted by Ahmad Shoaib on December 6, 2020 at 6:03 pm

How is it fair that a poor person who is righteous will get heaven and a rich person who is righteous will also get heaven?

I mean the poor person did not enjoy his life at all since he was in poverty but gets heaven.

The rich person got to enjoy this life and the next one.

Nadeem Minhas replied 3 years, 4 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Fairness Of The Righteous Poor Vs Rich

• Afia Khan

Member December 6, 2020 at 7:56 pm

Money is not everything. Everyone has different tests. Money is also Allah’s test. And Allah is Adil, just.

Quran alFajr

(89:15) As for man,when his Lord tests him by exalting him and bestowing His bounties upon him, he says: “My Lord has exalted me.” (89:16) But when He tests him by straitening his sustenance, he says: “My Lord has humiliated me.”

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The poor Muslims will enter Paradise before the rich by half of a day, the length of which is five hundred years.”

If we see this Hadith then at the day of judgement poor will be more happy. In surah Ma’rij, ayah 4 the length of that day is mentioned which is equal to 50,000 years of this world.

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 6, 2020 at 7:58 pm

But that’s obviously not a blanket ruling. There may be a rich person who was righteous enough that he would enter the same time.

• Nadeem Minhas

Member December 7, 2020 at 1:07 am

The life here is only approximately 80 years…max 100, the life in heaven is eternal…think about millions and billions of years and still going. So do you think mere 100 year of life in this World makes any difference and Allah is not able to grant a better Junnah to the poor who suffered here.

• Afia Khan

Member December 6, 2020 at 8:03 pm

Allah is just. He will do the justice.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register