Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Wudu Farz Steps

Tagged: ,

• Wudu Farz Steps

Posted by Zuhair on December 8, 2020 at 7:29 am

Quran 5:6 “Believers! When you rise to pray, wash your faces and your hands as far as the elbow, and wipe your heads and wash your feet to the ankle. And if you are [ceremonially] unclean, bathe yourselves…”

My question is that what are the exact Farz Steps of wudu. According to the above statement it is not mentioned to put water in your nose or cleaning of ears which many Muslims often do. So is cleaning your nose and ears Farz or it’s our choice. And I heard someone say that during wudu each step should be 3 times max and not more. He said that doing more is wrong so if someone for their own satisfaction does any step more than 3 times then is it ok?

Faisal Haroon replied 3 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Wudu Farz Steps

Faisal Haroon updated 3 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • Anmol Ali

Member December 8, 2020 at 9:26 am

Putting water in nose or cleaning ears is AFZAL and its Good to do that…yes the steps which are mention in ayat are farz others are optional.

• Anmol Ali

Member December 8, 2020 at 9:27 am

3 times step is also AFZAL

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator December 8, 2020 at 12:37 pm

The fard steps of wudu are what are mentioned in Quran 5:6.

As Ghamidi sahab explained in this video (from 23:43 to 31:24) and I have shared this with you before, washing the nose and ears is part of washing the face. Prophet Muhammad SAW has set a good example for us by doing this. Washing body parts thrice is also so that we may carry out a command by God in the best possible way.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register