Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Surah Taubah Ayat 33 And Saff Ayat 9

• Surah Taubah Ayat 33 And Saff Ayat 9

Posted by Faraz Azam on December 8, 2020 at 11:34 am

Assalamalikum… Can you please elaborate about the tafseer of these ayats mentioned in title where in Al bayan Ghamidi sahab has mentioned it is only for Arab peninsula.

Whereas other tafseer mentions it is for whole world. Please if you can tell if the arabic sentence in these ayats has any reference to point only arab peninsula.

Thank you!!!

Faisal Haroon replied 3 years, 4 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Surah Taubah Ayat 33 And Saff Ayat 9

Faisal Haroon updated 3 years, 4 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • Sheikh Ghayasuddin

Member December 8, 2020 at 2:27 pm

I don’t know what has been said by Ghamidi Sahib about these surahs. Can anyone guide me where to find it or send me a link on my phone +92 333 3223243

• Faraz Azam

Member December 8, 2020 at 8:46 pm

This is the extract taken from Al-Bayan

“They want to extinguish the light of God with the blows of their mouths, and God has decided that He will perfect His light, however much the disbelievers may dislike it.It is He who has sent forth His Messenger with guidance and the true religion so that he may make it prevail over all religions [of this land], however much these Idolaters may dislike it.”

یُرِیۡدُوۡنَ لِیُطۡفِـُٔوۡا نُوۡرَ اللّٰہِ بِاَفۡوَاہِہِمۡ وَ اللّٰہُ مُتِمُّ نُوۡرِہٖ وَ لَوۡ کَرِہَ الۡکٰفِرُوۡنَ ﴿۸﴾ہُوَ الَّذِیۡۤ اَرۡسَلَ رَسُوۡلَہٗ بِالۡہُدٰی وَ دِیۡنِ الۡحَقِّ لِیُظۡہِرَہٗ عَلَی الدِّیۡنِ کُلِّہٖ وَ لَوۡ کَرِہَ الۡمُشۡرِکُوۡنَ ﴿۹

• Umer

Moderator December 9, 2020 at 7:08 am

The difference mainly stems from differences in ‘Principles of understanding Quran’, which in Farahi School, understanding Classical Arabic Language (Arabi-e-Mualla) has been given utmost priority in understanding of the Quran. To understand this in-depth, one needs needs to study the Principles of Understanding Quran as elaborated in Ghamidi Sahab’s Meezan. You can find them here:

Discussion 1088

In the verses under consideration, it is the context which clarifies the addresses of the verses along with inclusion of ‘alif-laam‘ of ehad, in کَرِہَ الۡمُشۡرِکُوۡنَ (i.e. these mushriks) which makes it specific for addressees of the Prophet only.

For details on Law of itmam-e-hujjah as per Quran, please refer to the following thread:

Discussion 1102

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator December 30, 2020 at 3:46 pm

In January 2021 we’re also starting a comprehensive course called “The Definitive Key To Understanding The Quran” where Dr. Irfan Shehzad will cover all aspects of the law of itmam-e-hujjah in ample detail.

Course Catalog | Ghamidi.org

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register