Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Ghamidi Sahib's Opinion About Yajooj Majooj

Tagged: ,

• Ghamidi Sahib's Opinion About Yajooj Majooj

Posted by Nadeem Minhas on December 11, 2020 at 8:18 am

I revere Ghamidi Sahib and he is the one of the only two scholars in the World that I trust and follow. Still I do not agree or understand him 100% of the times. One of those items where I do not properly understand his logic or I do not agree with him is about Yajood, Majood.

If I remember it correctly he believes that Western or Europeans are actually Yajood Majood. But it doesn’t completely answer all the signs mentioned in the Quran; such as, the wall/dam will break and then Yajood Majood will appear, They will invade each other and then horn will be blown. They will come from every direction, etc. Following is what Quran say about the topic. I believe Ghamidi Shaib has not answered all the signs in his explanation.

18 83 [18:83] They ask you about Zul-Qarnain. Say, “I will narrate to you some of his history.”

18 84 [18:84] We granted him authority on earth, and provided him with all kinds of means.

18 85 [18:85] Then, he pursued one way.

18 86 [18:86] When he reached the far west, he found the sun setting in a vast ocean, and found people there. We said, “O Zul-Qarnain, you can rule as you wish; either punish, or be kind to them.”

18 87 [18:87] He said, “As for those who transgress, we will punish them; then, when they return to their Lord, He will commit them to more retribution.

18 88 [18:88] “As for those who believe and lead a righteous life, they receive a good reward; we will treat them kindly.”

18 89 [18:89] Then he pursued another way.

18 90 [18:90] When he reached the far east, he found the sun rising on people who had nothing to shelter them from it.

18 91 [18:91] Naturally, we were fully aware of everything he found out.

18 92 [18:92] He then pursued another way.

18 93 [18:93] When he reached the valley between two palisades, he found people whose language was barely understandable.

18 94 [18:94] They said, “O Zul-Qarnain, Gog and Magog are corruptors of the earth. Can we pay you to create a barrier between us and them?”

18 95 [18:95] He said, “My Lord has given me great bounties. If you cooperate with me, I will build a dam between you and them.

18 96 [18:96] “Bring to me masses of iron.” Once he filled the gap between the two palisades, he said, “Blow.” Once it was red hot, he said, “Help me pour tar on top of it.”

18 97 [18:97] Thus, they could not climb it, nor could they bore holes in it.

18 98 [18:98] He said, “This is mercy from my Lord. When the prophecy of my Lord comes to pass, He will cause the dam to crumble. The prophecy of my Lord is truth.”

18 99 [18:99] At that time, we will let them invade with one another, then the horn will be blown, and we will summon them all together.

18 100 [18:100] We will present Hell, on that day, to the disbelievers.

21 96 [21:96] Not until Gog and Magog reappear, will they then return – they will come from every direction.

Lubna Syed replied 2 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 15 Replies
  • 15 Replies
  • Ghamidi Sahib's Opinion About Yajooj Majooj

Lubna Syed updated 2 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 15 Replies
  • Muhammad Usama Habib

Member December 11, 2020 at 10:38 am

: تفہیم القرآن

یاجوج ماجوج سے مراد ، جیسا کہ اوپر حاشیہ نمبر 62 میں اشارہ کیا جاچکا ہے ، ایشیا کے شمالی مشرقی علاقے کی وہ قومیں ہیں جو قدیم زمانے سے متمدن ممالک پر غارت گرانہ حملے کرتی رہی ہیں اور جن کے سیلاب وقتاً فوقتاً اٹھ کر ایشیا اور یورپ ، دونوں طرف رخ کرتے رہے ہیں ۔ بائیبل کی کتاب پیدائش ( اب 10 ) میں ان کو حضرت نوح علیہ السلام کے بیٹے یافث کی نسل میں شمار کیا گیا ہے ، اور یہی بیان مسلمان مؤرخین کا بھی ہے ۔ حزقی ایل کے صحیفے ( باب 38و 39 ) میں سے مراد سیتھین قوم لیتا ہے جس کا علاقہ بحر اسود کے شمال اور مشرق میں واقع تھا ۔ جیروم کے بیان کے مطابق ماجوج کا کیشیا کے شمال میں بحر خَزَر کے قریب آباد تھے ۔

:البیان

Almost same

• Nadeem Minhas

Member December 11, 2020 at 10:50 am

Thank you for your response. It sheds some light but doesn’t fully clarify all points. 1. If Gog Magog were humans, they should not have any problem climbing a wall between two mountains no matter how high it was or if the wall was made of iron. So Gog Magog probably were not humans. 2nd. The wall had to crumble to have gog magog to come out. 3rd. They will come from every directions. All these three items do not fit perfectly to the explanation you referenced. Any thoughts?

• Muhammad Usama Habib

Member December 11, 2020 at 11:48 am

یاجوج ماجوج کی دیوار کے بارے میں کہانیاں ہیں کہ وہ ابھی تک قائم ہے اور وہ اسے توڑنےکی کوشش کرتے رہتے ہیں لیکن ناکام رہتے ہیں

حقیقت یہ ہے کہ یاجوج ماجوج پہاڑی درے ( جس کی چوڑائی چند فٹ ہوتی ہے) سے گزر کر اس قوم پر حملہ آور ہوتے تھے تو ذوالقرنین نے اپنی فوج اور اس قوم کے لوگوں کی مدد سے اس تنگ راستے پر نہایت مظبوط اور اونچی دیوار تعمیر کر دی پھر وہ قوم یاجوج ماجوج کے حملوں سے محفوظ ہو گئی

دیوار چین کچی اینٹوں سے بنی ہوئی دیوار ہے اور اس کے آگے وسیع میدان بھی ہے لیکن اسے بھی صدیوں تک منگول حملہ آور اور دوسرے وحشی قبیلے عبور نہ کر سکے اور چنگیز خان کے دور میں بھی انھوں نے دیوار چین عبور نہ کی تھی بلکہ اس جگہ سے داخل ہوئے تھے جہاں دیوار تھی ہی نہیں اور آج بھی اسے کوئی بھی پیدل فوج عبور نہیں کر سکتی سد ذوالقرنین وہ تو صرف ایک تنگ پہاڑی راستے پر بنی تھی اس کے علاوہ کوئی راستہ بھی نہ تھا اور وہ نہایت مضبوط اور نہایت اونچی تھی اور بنی بھی وہ لوہے اور تانبے سے تھی تو یاجوج ماجوج اسے کیسے عبور کر سکتے تھے

پھر وہ دیوار حالات زمانہ کے ساتھ ساتھ منہدم ہوگئی اور جب حضرت عمر فاروق رضی اللہ عنہ کے زمانہ میں آذربائیجان وغیرہ کے علاقے فتح ہوئے تو وہاں صحابہ نے دیواریں ذوالقرنین کے باقیات کا مشاہدہ کیا تھا

جزاکاللہ

• Nadeem Minhas

Member December 11, 2020 at 11:58 am

What you are saying may make sense, if we could find a single wall anywhere in the World that is made of metal. I haven’t found one. It should be very obvious and perhaps designated as a historical artifact if it was already discovered. Wall of China was creating problems for invaders as it was manned and defended; otherwise wall could have been brought down or crossed easily.

• Umer

Moderator December 11, 2020 at 12:32 pm

For a detailed understanding of Ghamidi Sahab’s take on the matter (i.e. Gog Maog and incident of Zulqarnain), please refer to the following videos:

Please refer to the video below from 22:32 to 40:12

• Nadeem Minhas

Member December 11, 2020 at 2:00 pm

Brother Umer. Almost all the video you posted are not available to view in the USA. It is giving an error message.

• Umer

Moderator December 11, 2020 at 2:02 pm

It will try to post alternative links but I might not get enough time to do that (will try my best though).

In the meantime, you can use VPN Service to watch these videos if this service is available at your end.

• Umer

Moderator December 11, 2020 at 12:33 pm

Please also refer to the video below from 5:42 to 14:55

• Lubna Syed

Member February 28, 2022 at 11:46 am

Assalam o alaykum

why yajooj majooj were made free, so they can cause corruption in this world. Was it a punishment for others or a test. Any reference from Hadiths aur Ustaz Ghamidi’s link about it. Please share

Kind regards

• Umer

Moderator March 1, 2022 at 7:04 am

Please see:

Discussion 65221

• Lubna Syed

Member March 1, 2022 at 10:39 am

JazakAllah khair Thank you for help.

• Muhammad Usama Habib

Member December 11, 2020 at 12:59 pm

میں نے ایک غلطی کی ہے کہ میں نے اسے ایک تنگ پہاڑی درہ کہا تھا لیکن یہ ایک بہت ہی وسیع پہاڑی درہ ہے 2۔ جوسیفس ایک پرانا تاریخ دان تھا اس لیے اس نے سکندر اعظم کو اس دیوار کا بنانے والا کہا ہے جیسا کہ ہمارے پرانے مفسرین ذوالقرنین کو سکندراعظم ہی سمجھتے تھے لیکن آج کل کی تحقیق نے ہمیں بتایا ہے کہ ذوالقرنین سائرس اعظم تھا اور تاریخ سے بھی پتا چلتا ہے کہ وہ دیوار سکندر اعظم سے پہلے ہی موجود تھی

اور آپ کو تاتاریوں کا ذکر بھی ملے گا اور منگول ترک وغیرہ سب تاتاری قبیلے ہی کی شاخیں ہیں جو کہ وسطی ایشیا ، منگولیا ، کوہستان قفقاز ، سائبیریا اور دوسرے علاقوں میں پھیلے ہوئے تھے اور ہیں ان میں سے ایک شاخ (کوہستان قفقاز میں )اس قوم پر حملہ آور ہوتی تھی

تصاویر ملاحظہ ہوں 👇

• Nadeem Minhas

Member December 11, 2020 at 1:33 pm

Darial Gorge may be a candidate for Gog Magog wall, but still no sign of Iron wall. There is some talk of Iron gates, but no pics on Google. If gates are found, we can determine the age.

• Muhammad Usama Habib

Member December 13, 2020 at 3:08 pm

۔1۔ میرے بھائی تمام تاریخ دانوں نے وہاں لوہے کی دیواروں کا تذکرہ کیا ہے اور اگر آپ گوگل پر تلاش کرتے ہیں تو آپ کو یہ تذکرہ مل بھی جائے گا اگر کوئی چیز اس وقت موجود نہیں تو اس کا مطلب یہ ہرگز نہیں ہے کہ وہ پہلے وہاں موجود نہیں تھی۔ ۔2۔ اب یہ ہمیں معلوم کرنا ہے کہ لوہے کی دیوار کی ساخت کیا تھی وہ گرینائٹ کی پتھروں سے بنی ہوئی تھی اس کا ذکر بھی آپ کو مل جائے گا چونکہ کہ پتھروں کی دیوار کو توڑنا نسبتاً بہت ہی آسان ہے اس لئے اس کے باہر لوہے کی بڑی بڑی چادروں ۔(sheets)۔ کو دیوار کے اوپر لگا کر اس پر پگھلا ہوا تانبا انڈھیل دیا گیا جس کی وجہ سے وہ دیوار نہایت مضبوط ہو گئی اور اس کو توڑنا یا پھلانگنا ناممکن ہوگیا الکہف : ۔97۔ ۔3۔ اس وقت وہاں کوئی بھی دیوار موجود نہیں ہے اور لوہے کے ٹکڑے بھی نہیں ہیں کیوں کہ صحابہ کے دور میں اس کے کچھ باقیات ہی موجود تھے اب وہ بھی ختم ہو چکے ہیں ۔(آپ کو اس کا حوالہ دے دیا گیا ہے)۔ ۔4۔ اب ہمیں یہ معلوم کرنا ہے کہ اس دیوار کو بنایا کس نے تھا اکثر تاریخ دانوں نے کہا ہے کہ سکندر اعظم نے اس دیوار کو بنایا تھا لیکن یہ بات تاریخی طور پر غلط ہے کیوں کہ یہ علاقہ سکندر اعظم کی سلطنت میں شامل نہ تھا اور نہ ہی کبھی اس نے اس علاقے کی طرف پیش قدمی کی ہے جیسا کہ ہمارے پرانے مفسرین صدیوں تک یہی سمجھتے رہے کہ ذلکرنین سکندر اعظم ہے لیکن اب ہمیں یہ معلوم ہوا ہے کہ ذوالقرنین در حقیقت سائرس اعظم تھا جبکہ سائرس اعظم کی سلطنت کے حدود عین داریال جارج پر ہی واقع تھے تاریخ میں اس سے پہلے کسی بھی سلطنت کی حکومت اس علاقے میں نہ تھی اور سائرس اعظم پہلا حکمران تھا جس نے اس علاقے کو اپنی حکومت کے ماتحت کیا اور اس علاقے تک پہنچا الکہف :۔93۔ قرآن تو یہ کہتا ہی ہے کہ یہ دیوار ذوالقرنین نے بنائی تھی لیکن جب حضرت عمر کے دور حکومت میں یہ علاقہ فتح ہوا تو وہاں کے پہلے حکمران کا ذوالقرنین کی دیوار کے باقیات دکھانے کی پیشکش کرنا بھی اس بات کی دلیل ہے کہ ایرانی جانتے تھے کہ یہ دیوار ذوالقرنین نے ہی بنائی ہے ۔ جزاکاللہ

• Nadeem Minhas

Member December 16, 2020 at 7:16 pm

Thank you. I appreciate great reply with detail. What I conclude is that it is still a guess with some supportive arguments. We do not have any conclusive or irrefutable proof. The search for proof hasn’t ended yet and alternative theories are abound.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register