Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Hatred Of God Towards Non Believers

Tagged: , ,

• Hatred Of God Towards Non Believers

Posted by Abhik Chatterjee on December 24, 2020 at 9:35 pm

This question is purely with the intention of responding to the constant invitation to non Muslims at the gunpoint of God sending them to Jahannam & also intending expansion of your concepts about exploring truth over and above the limited tunnel vision of what you have heard from childhood. ALLAH SAYS THAT UNTIL THE NON MUSLIM DECLARES THROUGH HIS CONSCIENCE THAT HE SHOULD HAVE ACCEPTED ISLAM WHILE BEING ALIVE AND THEREBY ADMITS THAT HE DESERVES HELL, ALLAH WOULD NOT PUT HIM TO HELL UNTIL THEN. WHAT IF HE COUNTER QUESTIONS ASKING WHY ALLAH DID NOT APPEAR TO HIM CONVINCINGLY ENOUGH & WITH DATA/REASONS VERIFIABLE ENOUGH INSTEAD OF SIMPLY SENDING A MESSAGE AND EXPECTING TO BELIEVE BASED ON MERE CLAIMS? HOW WILL ALLAH DEFEND HIMSELF ON THIS QUESTION? WHAT ANSWERS HAS HE FURNISHED IN ADVANCE THROUGH THE QURAN?

$ohail T@hir replied 3 years, 4 months ago 7 Members · 54 Replies
  • 54 Replies
  • Hatred Of God Towards Non Believers

• ودود

Member December 24, 2020 at 11:15 pm

The Quran addresses your logic and reason to make its point.

However, individuals reading the Quran are of two types

1. Those who are keen to find the truth and look for answers when a question arises in their mind.

2. Those who are not so keen and quit when questions pop up in their mind.

Now, if you belong to the 2nd category you need not to worry about any things — maybe you do not have the right level of mental capacity or curiosity needed to understand the message. If you ask God why he did not give you the right level of mental capacity or curiosity you can do it by all means and I am sure God must have a good reason to do that.

If you do understand the message and you still deny it for worldly reasons despite it makes a perfect sense to you, only then you are answerable to God.

This is my understanding and i am only a learner here.

• Abhik Chatterjee

Member December 25, 2020 at 1:14 am

Stop busying about ME & focus on the question put…..answer what is that God’s “good reason to do that”. Your reply shows ur not in the 1st category as u did not answer anything through research, as well as shows ur escaping the question (2nd category)

• ودود

Member December 25, 2020 at 6:18 am

I understand from Quran that there is law of guidance. Those who seek truth God shows them the right path to the truth and it’s a life long journey to the truth. Whether one reaches the truth or not in his life time he need not to worry as rewards are based on efforts and not results.

Those who choose not to be truth seekers as it might invalidate the tradition or culture they love, God won’t guide them.

The reason for the above law is to protect the free will that differentiate humans from animals. The reason why God has given us free will is because he wanted to test us which one of us use the free will to do good on Earth.

Just like all other creatures have a role to play in creating and running the universe as workers of God, man on Earth also has a role to play. The roles given to others are like fillers, reactors, reproducers or makers and those roles do not need a free will but the role man is given as the ruler (and the trustee) of the resources of the Earth is as a designer in addition to maker and reproducer. The designers role needs free will that would be compromised if God enforced religion or beliefs. [this para is my own hypothesis and chances are it’s wrong].

So this is why God does not help those who do not strive hard to find the truth when they encounter difficulties in understanding God’s message.

• Abhik Chatterjee

Member December 25, 2020 at 10:45 am

I did not ask you why or even allege god that he does not help who do not strive to find truth……I did not bring any of this word salad, so stop the gyrations of your mind…..

I asked why God did not give reason enough to the non believer so that he could unfailingly accept that it was God and not just mere book….

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator December 25, 2020 at 7:16 am

Your question is not very clear. However, from whatever I could understand, your question is about God’s unfair treatment to non-Muslims.

First of all, I would like you understand that in the eyes of God all humans are equal. Don’t let the misconceptions amongst Muslims and their actions towards non-Muslims in general steer you in the wrong direction. God’s message is for all humankind and the summary of it that our lives don’t end on death. We have been created as immortal beings, and the life after death depends upon the effort we make in this world in finding and adhering to the truth which is based purely on sound evidence.

Secondly, rude behavior is not tolerated on Ask Ghamidi. All caps letters are also considered rude.

Please watch the following videos. I hope that they will help.

• Abhik Chatterjee

Member December 25, 2020 at 11:01 am

Good that you have become sensitive to rude behaviour so that you are now able to watch what you did with my last post by closing it abruptly….. It is just to highlight the question that the all caps were used because you always try to hide these questions by closing the chats.

Coming to your answer, what sound evidence are you talking about??

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 25, 2020 at 11:04 am

Faisal sahab clearly said the are free to create as many discussions as you want. Ask Ghamidi is trying to create an archive for which organisation and categorisation is required.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator December 25, 2020 at 7:17 am

Law of Guidance and Misguidance (Khuda ki hidayat-o-zalalat ki Sunnat):

Part-1

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator December 25, 2020 at 7:17 am

Law of Guidance and Misguidance (Khuda ki hidayat-o-zalalat ki Sunnat):

Part-2 (From 00:00 to 42:52)

• Atif Sajid

Member December 25, 2020 at 8:42 am

Hello Abhik,

If you are getting this understanding from the Quran then there are few things that you should keep in mind. This will help you when looking at Islam as the message of God.

1. God’s real enemy is arrogance, not disbelief. Hellfire is the punishment for the crime of arrogance. If you have not committed any crime, why would you be punished?

2. In Quran, the verses related to Hellfire are for people who were committing the crime of arrogance. A person who does not understand a message would not take up arms and fight against the Prophet. In many places in the Quran, God mentioned that the disbelievers among Idolators, Jews, and Christians know in their hearts that Prophet Muhammad is a true messenger but their arrogance did not allow them to accept him and pushed them to fight against him.

3. For the addressees of Prophet Muhammad “ALLAH DID APPEAR TO THEM CONVINCINGLY ENOUGH & WITH DATA/REASONS VERIFIABLE ENOUGH AND DID NOT JUST SIMPLY SEND A MESSAGE AND EXPECTED FROM THEM TO BELIEVE BASED ON MERE CLAIMS?” (I just took your sentence and rephrased it)

4. Now, for us (you and me), Allah is not going to appear in front of us (hence no immediate punishment in this world) but there is a lot of data available to verify the claim. The data is coming from my nature and its needs, this universe around me, the relationships that I have, the unbroken chain and history of Prophets from Adam to Muhammad, Quran’s content presented over 1400 years ago, predictions made by Prophet Muhammad and many others. My job is to sincerely process this data and see if I can make sense out of it or not. If I sincerely conclude that it does not make any sense, what crime have I committed? Look inwardly not outwardly when making a judgment about God. In this world, God may deal with us one-to-many (as nations) but in the Hereafter, it will be one-to-one.

• Abhik Chatterjee

Member December 25, 2020 at 10:54 am

1. No…. for your information your God concept concludes it as the biggest crime not to accept him even if the person is hundred percent moral. Not accepting your unique philosophy is my entitlement, not arrogance, and a benign harmless act.

2. let them know him to be a prophet as per your claims and yet they were not morally bound to accept him or his philosophy. they were perfectly entitled to stick to their own philosophy

3. How? Allah didn’t appear to me. I have to take it on prophet’s words. That is far from evidence.

4. such observations are not conclusive and only speculations. the reasons of creation can be something entirely different and beyond imagination if somebody puts to question the words of the prophet & does not blindly take it as true

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 25, 2020 at 11:02 am

Here is an example ayah:

Al-Baqarah – 2:170

Arabic

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمُ ٱتَّبِعُواْ مَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ قَالُواْ بَلۡ نَتَّبِعُ مَآ أَلۡفَيۡنَا عَلَيۡهِ ءَابَآءَنَآۗ أَوَلَوۡ كَانَ ءَابَآؤُهُمۡ لَا يَعۡقِلُونَ شَيۡـًٔا وَلَا يَهۡتَدُونَ

Al-Baqarah – 2:170

English – Pickthall

And when it is said unto them: Follow that which Allah hath revealed, they say: We follow that wherein we found our fathers. What! Even though their fathers were wholly unintelligent and had no guidance?

The reason these people did not use their intellect is because they were arrogant in the face of truth? How do we know this? Because God is the knower of intentions and informs us of this. Also, on a human level, their actions of mockery and violence serve to this fact also.

When God decides to establish his court in this world he holds full right to execute the punishment as his right is being infringed upon. Treason and arrogance is the biggest crime in any setting.

A simple analysis of history and how the Arabs were totally destroyed by one man in their tribe over 23 years is evidence enough.

God is inferential knowledge. Even the polytheists did not deny him. A review of this universe leads us to believe that it is undoubtedly created (eg it has an intelligent force behind it). So it must have a creator. This creator must be one otherwise there would be turmoil in this universe. This creator has been sending us messages over the course of time

• Abhik Chatterjee

Member December 25, 2020 at 11:07 am

Whose court!! Whose deal??? These are YOUR imaginations, not everyone’s, not of kaafir’s…..so how bring them into this ambit???? By what right? There may NOT be a creator of those sorts with those intentions….and many is possible too….do not state something which you conclusively and empirically do not know and only live on somebody else’s words….. he may be be either right or wrong…..

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 25, 2020 at 11:08 am

When discussing our world views we always propose them in definitive terms.

There can be no denial of a creator. This is the base premise and you have to disprove it

• Abhik Chatterjee

Member December 25, 2020 at 11:11 am

No. U can’t have such a whimsical premise. Prove ur claims rather than asking ppl to disprove them!

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 25, 2020 at 11:13 am

Look at this universe. Ponder on it. Look at the sky- do you see any flaw? Look at it again- your vision will return humbled and tired.

Look at the relation of photosynthesis and respiration and human sleep cycles.

Look at the camel and how it’s perfect for its environment.

Look at the clouds and how they bring water which brings life to a dead land.

Is this a manifestation of mere power and chaos like a landslide? No. It has intelligence undoubtedly. Intelligence and power. The universe must have a creator and he must have these qualities

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 25, 2020 at 11:14 am

Look at DNA. The code for life. Have you ever seen a code wrote itself? Have you ever seen a watch making itself in a forest? Then how can you think that a lion came into being with no intelligent force?

• Atif Sajid

Member December 25, 2020 at 11:24 am

If you are not convinced sincerely after looking at the data, who is asking you to believe? There is no compulsion in religion. If you have convincing arguments otherwise, you can always present them to God when you meet Him. He promised in the Quran that He will be just on that day and no injustice even of the slightest measure will be committed. On the other hand, if you think He does not even exist then why bother raising these questions? I am a little confused.

• Abhik Chatterjee

Member December 25, 2020 at 2:30 pm

No need to be confused….my first 2 lines clarify why I’m asking…plus God is already unjust having declared all non believers will go to hell whereas we have no reason to switch over our beliefs towards yours…we are entitled to ours….so why jahannm for us???

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 25, 2020 at 2:32 pm

Please understand what God has said and do not put words in his mouth. He has said that those disbelievers, to whom a messenger of God has come and completed the proof, who deny because of arrogance and are violent to God’s ambassador will go to hell. He has not talked about you specifically yet not addressed you directly in his final testament

• Abhik Chatterjee

Member December 25, 2020 at 2:37 pm

That he is a messenger of God is YOUR opinion, not a universal established fact. We need not take him on any merit and are perfectly entitled to ignore him. Why did the supposed God create the hell goers when their future was already known to Him and the same could be cancelled? This kind of errors show a possible questionablility in this kind of an interpretation of the transcendental.

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 25, 2020 at 2:40 pm

Knowledge holds no active power.

Discussion 38503

For the justice question maybe you can read through this thread I created and ponder over it.

The fact that Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم is a messenger of God is a reality. The Quran, the final testament of God, once read, will show this. The man who recited this book knew nothing of poetry nor books for 40 years. Until, one day, he recited perfect Arabic, which was testified by the Arabs of that time, and the contents of the recitation did not evolve philosophically for 23 years- unheard of in human works

• $ohail T@hir

Moderator December 25, 2020 at 11:31 am

@Abhik a lot of your questions are addressed here: https://youtu.be/ifllgTA2pmY

• Abhik Chatterjee

Member December 25, 2020 at 2:25 pm

Same escapism!!!! If there are the answers, why don’t u just write them in a couple of lines???

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 25, 2020 at 2:27 pm

I wrote a snippet of the answer above to which you have not yet responded…

is the answer correct if it is in a few lines? If the Quran was a smaller book you would be saying what a simple and small book- it should be more detailed

• $ohail T@hir

Moderator December 25, 2020 at 11:33 am
  • Fatima

Member December 25, 2020 at 11:35 am

aapko kisi ne insist nahi kiya ke aap vo many jo ham man rahe hai,isliye aap bhi aisa na soche ke aap hi sahi hai,aap ke liye ham sab ke taraf se hamari muqaddas kitab ki vo ayaat jisme kaha gaya hai ki tumhary liye tumhara rasta(deen) hamary liye hamara rasta(deen) na tum hamari baat manne waly ho na ham tumhari,to jab is duniye se jayenge deekh lenge aap sahi the ya ham.

• Abhik Chatterjee

Member December 25, 2020 at 2:27 pm

Jab saboot duniya ke baahar jaane par hi milega, toh unko maanna bhi duniya ke baahar jaakar hi hoga!!!!!

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 25, 2020 at 2:28 pm

That’s not what she meant

• Abhik Chatterjee

Member December 25, 2020 at 2:39 pm

How?

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 25, 2020 at 2:41 pm

She is saying, if I understood correctly, that no one is forcing you to become a Muslim. We both look at the evidence of the universe and come to our conclusions- and we will find out in the hereafter who was correct

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 25, 2020 at 2:42 pm

Though, us being correct is already ratified by divine scripture, so I guess there’s a nuance

• Abhik Chatterjee

Member December 25, 2020 at 2:44 pm

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 25, 2020 at 2:45 pm

A proof

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 25, 2020 at 2:45 pm

If you think that we simply believe in the Quran because we’re bored and had nothing else to do- there is no greater insult

• Abhik Chatterjee

Member December 25, 2020 at 2:57 pm

Now UR putting words in my mouth!

calling it a Divine scripture is a presumption, not a proof

We are entitled to our philosophies, so why is allah infringing on our choices at the gunpoint of jahannm? Is that fair?

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 25, 2020 at 2:59 pm
    • Abhik Chatterjee

Member December 25, 2020 at 3:04 pm

To the second post: who knows what secrets lie in the deeper recesses of the mind and the soul! Even the petty cow and goat create complex proteins without having gone to the chemistry University….. So getting a few mysterious events does not make one a prophet or another a God.. it is a subject of deeper research only.

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 25, 2020 at 3:06 pm

Cows and goats create proteins every day- it is nothing out of the normal.

A man, without studying and living within a people for 40 years…. (the second link i sent above) is not a normal everyday occurrence

• Abhik Chatterjee

Member December 25, 2020 at 3:08 pm

Something happening every day does not make it resolved and something happening rarely does not make it any loftier either. It only becomes a new subject of research and not a proof

• Abhik Chatterjee

Member December 25, 2020 at 3:06 pm

Discussion 38790 • Reply 38879

My Reply to the first point

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 25, 2020 at 3:08 pm

I answered in reply to that above

• ودود

Member December 25, 2020 at 6:20 pm

Coming back to your question:

“why God did not give reason enough to the non believer so that he could unfailingly accept that it was God and not just mere book….”

Let’s breakdown your question in two parts:

1. Does God want everyone to reach the truth?

➖ if so then why He did not show Himself like sun, moon and stars so there is no two opinions about Him; and

➖ if no, why not?

2. Why does God threaten of hell those who fail to infer him thru His signs in the universe?

I don’t want to repeat myself but assuming my earlier attempts to answer your question were not worded properly i will try to explain the 2nd part of the question first:

God wants you only to embark on the truth seeking journey – whether you reach the truth or not is not a crime. In other words, there might be enough reasons given in book but not enough effort on our part to understand it fast enough. If we don’t quit and keep exploring, one day we should reach the truth either by accepting or rejecting the book. Either way it’s fine as long there is no willful denial of the known facts.

Let’s close this point first then i will work on the two bullets of the first part of your question. You may also correct me if i have not broken up your question properly.

• Abhik Chatterjee

Member December 25, 2020 at 6:35 pm

No, it is not fine with Allah for a person to consider true & arrive at a conclusion that denies allah as the only God and prophet as his last messenger!!!! any such truthful conclusion even if factually and logically derived will not be digestible to Allah!!!! You will be straight sent to hell. So stop glorifying it a quest for truth and correct yourself by modifying the phrase as excuse for submission to Allah under the fear of jahannam. Allah does not need u have reason to accept him….. Simply accepting him even without investigation is fine!!!!

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 25, 2020 at 6:37 pm

Prove that God would punish someone who sincerely doesn’t understand he exists.

Prove God will accept the faith of someone who blindly follows what others tell him

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 25, 2020 at 6:38 pm

Here is my proof that God will test us with our situation and understanding:

Al-An’am – 6:165

Arabic

وَهُوَ ٱلَّذِى جَعَلَكُمۡ خَلَٰٓئِفَ ٱلۡأَرۡضِ وَرَفَعَ بَعۡضَكُمۡ فَوۡقَ بَعۡضٍ دَرَجَٰتٍ لِّيَبۡلُوَكُمۡ فِى مَآ ءَاتَىٰكُمْۗ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ سَرِيعُ ٱلۡعِقَابِ وَإِنَّهُۥ لَغَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌۢ

English – Pickthall

He it is Who hath placed you as viceroys of the earth and hath exalted some of you in rank above others, that He may try you by (the test of) that which He hath given you. Lo! Thy Lord is swift in prosecution, and Lo! He verily is Forgiving, Merciful.

• Abhik Chatterjee

Member December 25, 2020 at 6:43 pm

The very fact that the kafir will go to jahannam no matter what presupposing that he’ll have no reason in the hereafter to deny him and with the failure that the reason to accept is not presented now proves that it is denial overriding reasoning. To the II part, prove that Allah says acceptance only after verification is the passing grade…..bcoz there is none, it proves all and any faith is acceptable…..in fact the very emotion of faith is blind every single time

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 25, 2020 at 6:45 pm

Your message is very unclear. Where does it say any non Muslim will go to hell no matter what?

Are you God? Where did God say he will accept blind faith. Rather the Quran I read praises those who use reason and pure knowledge

• $ohail T@hir

Moderator December 25, 2020 at 6:45 pm

Re. “kafir will go to jahannam”

Who is “kafir”?

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 25, 2020 at 6:46 pm

Exactly.

• Abhik Chatterjee

Member December 25, 2020 at 6:51 pm

What exactly? If I deny no matter what, no matter even if I have all the proofs, I am a Kafir…..and I am right to do so because that entitlement is mine not anybody else’s…..not even Allah’s

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 25, 2020 at 6:52 pm

The Arabic word kafir means someone who covers up. In this context it means covers up the truth. This can only be done intentionally. Eg you know the truth yet still choose to be arrogant and deny it

• $ohail T@hir

Moderator December 25, 2020 at 6:54 pm
  • $ohail T@hir

Moderator December 25, 2020 at 6:55 pm

The discussion "Hatred Of God Towards Non Believers" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now