Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Itmam-e-hujjah By Prophet Jesus A.S.

• Itmam-e-hujjah By Prophet Jesus A.S.

Posted by Muhammad Usama Ashraf on December 30, 2020 at 2:40 pm

I want to ask a little bit about the historical facts of how did the people who believed in Jesus A.S. during his appointment as a messenger took revenge (or in other words the azaab of Allah came for the nation meaning jews who didn’t believe even after itmam-e-hujjat by Jesus A.S). When did it happen and how did it happen?

Thank you

Muhammad Usama Ashraf replied 3 years, 3 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Itmam-e-hujjah By Prophet Jesus A.S.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator December 30, 2020 at 3:35 pm

Please see:

Discussion 37972 • Reply 37977

FYI, the above entire post is extremely useful with response to almost every question that is asked in reference to itmam-e-hujjah.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator December 30, 2020 at 3:40 pm

In January 2021 we’re also starting a comprehensive course called “The Definitive Key To Understanding The Quran” where Dr. Irfan Shehzad will cover all aspects of the law of itmam-e-hujjah in ample detail.

Course Catalog | Ghamidi.org

• Muhammad Usama Ashraf

Member December 31, 2020 at 8:17 am

Thank you for the response Faisal Haroon.

After going through the thread most of my questions have been clarified. However, there is still one ambiguity if someone can clarify that for me.

During the khilafat-e-Rashida (after the death of Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h), Muslims ruled over almost a greater part of the world. The empires of Muslims made even the Romans surrender as the established history confirms that. I want to know how does the prophecy of the Quran in chapter 3 verse 55 that Christians will be dominating until the day of judgment hold true during that part of the history when Muslims were dominating? And when the Quran says that he mentioned to the prophet Jesus A.S. that I will set your followers above the unbelievers till the Day of Resurrection then what does the Quran means by followers? Only the Christians who follow the Bible or it also includes the Muslim ummah who follow the teachings of Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h?

Thank you for your time and attention.

• Muhammad Usama Ashraf

Member January 1, 2021 at 12:25 pm

But for the period of khilafat-e-Rashida both the Jews and Christians were under Muslims. So how did Christians hold their supreme authority over Jews at that time? I do not find it a very understanding argument.

• Muhammad Usama Ashraf

Member January 1, 2021 at 10:28 am

I have gone through:

Discussion 37972 • Reply 37977

After going through the thread most of my questions have been clarified. However, there is still one ambiguity if someone can clarify that for me.

During the khilafat-e-Rashida (after the death of Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h), Muslims ruled over almost a greater part of the world. The empires of Muslims made even the Romans surrender as the established history confirms that. I want to know how does the prophecy of the Quran in chapter 3 verse 55 that Christians will be dominating until the day of judgment hold true during that part of the history when Muslims were dominating? And when the Quran says that he mentioned to the prophet Jesus A.S. that I will set your followers above the unbelievers till the Day of Resurrection then what does the Quran means by followers? Only the Christians who follow the Bible or it also includes the Muslim ummah who follow the teachings of Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h?

Thank you for your time and attention.

• Shahid Nazir

Member January 1, 2021 at 11:49 am

The followers of Isa A.s were Christian and disbelievers were jews, so Allah said to the Christian that they will dominate the jews till the day of judgement, it doesn’t include muslims

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register