Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Science How Is God A Complex And A Conscious Being?

Tagged: ,

• How Is God A Complex And A Conscious Being?

Posted by Afnan Khan on December 31, 2020 at 7:04 am

Assalam o alikum

We can say that there should be a cause of bigbang , or the cause of the existance of universe , but how can we justify that , it is complex being rather than simple being , as in science we seek that complex entities comes from simple entity , so in this case why not we can say that cause is a simple being give rise to this complex universe,

And how can we justify , that the cause is concious being ,???

Faisal Haroon replied 3 years, 4 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • How Is God A Complex And A Conscious Being?

Faisal Haroon updated 3 years, 4 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • Mohammad Yaseen

Contributor December 31, 2020 at 7:24 am

As I see it.

Simplicity to complexity is only in biological processes. The evolution is as such.

But the universe was complex from day one. The physical and chemical laws and quantum mechanics were still present and are still unchanged. We keep discovering the complexity. We have not seen any evolution in the laws that dictate the functioning of the universe.

This is proof for me that only a higher, complex consciousness could have done that.

The issue of the existence of Consciousness precedes the above elaboration. The material existence cannot create immaterial existence. A thing can’t give what it doesn’t have. Physical processes cannot give us consciousness. So that Consciousness exists because we have consciousness. Because we are bound by the space-time continuum, we will find it impossible to experiment on Him, to learn His Reality.

The simplicity to complexity biological evolution, for me, is also evidence that the river flows both ways. All of the universe is complex and remains complex and yet we have a tiny stream going a different path. This suggests, to me, that a Being strategically placed this line of dominoes to prove his mastery and give us a sign.

Stay blessed, always

• Mohammad Yaseen

Contributor December 31, 2020 at 7:37 am
  • Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 31, 2020 at 7:59 am

Even if the universe were simple to start off with- the mere fact that all these elements started coming together and the atmosphere formed etc etc is proof of a complex creator

This universe is too vast and excellent for it to have a non intelligent creator

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator December 31, 2020 at 10:40 am

The claim that all complex things come from simple things is a very simplistic and a naive one. We are still discovering the complexities at the sub-atomic level. In fact so far we know very little about the universe that exists at that level. What we do know, however, is not simple to say the least.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register