Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Purchasing Items With Devil Symbols

Tagged: 

• Purchasing Items With Devil Symbols

Posted by Ahsan on December 31, 2020 at 12:50 pm

In pop culture, devil symbols, all seing eye etc are crafted on clothes, furniture utensils etc. Also, there are certain ideologies being propagated through tv shows movie, cartoons etc. Is it ok to purchase such clothing and watch those shows especially for kids?

Ahsan replied 3 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Purchasing Items With Devil Symbols

Ahsan updated 3 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator December 31, 2020 at 1:29 pm

Knowing that the devil is someone who represents pure evil, cursed by the Creator Himself till the day of judgement due to his own arrogance, who has taken a solemn oath to deceive human beings with all his strength, who has rebelled against God from whom we expect mercy in this life and the afterlife – do you really think that it still remains a matter of okay or not okay to buy things that symbolize him?

• Ahsan

Moderator December 31, 2020 at 1:50 pm

Yes you are right> But one of my freind says it about following fashion. Not a satanist. How can I convince him?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator December 31, 2020 at 1:55 pm

You need not convince anyone. If someone doesn’t have that sensitivity then I think that it might be best to encourage them to understand the religion of God with all it’s evidence at a deeper level.

• Ahsan

Moderator December 31, 2020 at 2:07 pm

Thanks for your reply

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register