Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums World Religions How To Find The Right Religion?

• How To Find The Right Religion?

Posted by Abdul Rehman on January 1, 2021 at 1:17 pm

There are thousands of religions in the world….What is the criteria to check whether the religion is right or wrong….I am skeptic about it….Which religion is true???

Can anyone guide me….plz

Faisal Haroon replied 3 years, 4 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • How To Find The Right Religion?

Faisal Haroon updated 3 years, 4 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator January 1, 2021 at 2:26 pm

One thing should be clear in mind there was only one religion revelaed by Allah and later people diverted from the path. Having said that kindly refer to these thread
    Discussion 1623
    Discussion 1630

Also watch zaviaye ghamidi. Here Ghamidi sb logically follows about mode of learning to wahi and religion. I hope you will get ur answers
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBlLCVQiApQ1n_jk9y_rAYUJ2mn5T3jd9

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 1, 2021 at 3:25 pm

Out of hundreds of religions, about 70% of the world population adheres to one of the various shades of Christianity, Islam, and Hinduism, while about 20% are agnostics or atheists. The pool is actually much smaller than the perception.

The criteria to judge between belief systems is very simple: evidence-based truth. The process of finding the truth, however, is the most important aspect, and unfortunately this is where a lot of us fall short. Also the willingness to accept the truth when we actually find it is a conscious effort and is probably the most difficult part.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register