Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy How Islamic Sharia Is A Source Of Tazkiya?

Tagged: , ,

• How Islamic Sharia Is A Source Of Tazkiya?

Posted by Ibn-i Abdullah on January 1, 2021 at 8:09 pm

What is the importance of purification in human training? How can purification be achieved? What role do the Shari’ah rules play in achieving purification? And by what other means can purification be obtained?

Umer replied 3 years, 3 months ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • How Islamic Sharia Is A Source Of Tazkiya?

Umer updated 3 years, 3 months ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • Farhan Saiyed

Moderator January 2, 2021 at 4:37 am

Purification is the main goal of religion as it is required to be successful on the day of judgment. Sharia’h plays a pivotal role in achieving Tazkia. It guides you to achieve ethical and physical purification. The laws related to physical and dietary cleanliness brings you closer to achieving ethical purification.

• Ibn-i Abdullah

Member January 2, 2021 at 4:55 am

Thank you for reply. But the question is how purification can be achieved by the laws of sheriet?

• Ibn-i Abdullah

Member January 2, 2021 at 4:56 am

Thank you for reply. But the question is how purification can be achieved by the laws of sheriet? and also what is the importance of Tazkia,

• Ahsan

Moderator January 2, 2021 at 12:15 pm

Chapter one of book present in that thread may provide your answer. Plz refer to this tread
    Discussion 25704

• Umer

Moderator January 5, 2021 at 9:10 am

Following three videos will help you greatly in understanding the concept of Tazkiya and how Islamic Sharia helps us in achieving that:

(Part-1) – from 37:54 onwards

• Umer

(Part-2)

• Umer

(Part-3)

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register