Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Meraj/Isra/bani Israil

Tagged: , ,

• Meraj/Isra/bani Israil

Posted by Naveed Ahmed on January 3, 2021 at 3:34 am

I have listened/viewed full video of Ghamidi bhai bout Meraj/isra. Inspite of being impressed from Mr. Ghamidi understanding islam, I have noted that Allah has firstly mentioned very clearly about taking prophet Muhammed from masjid Haram to Aqsa in 1st ayat of bani is rail but later it is mentioned about a doubt very mildly that can’t be thinked about negating about ral accurance of Meraj Sharif. I think Allah explains his message very clear in Quran & will not get its makhlooq in confusion. Your take on it please?

Moreover about dream of prophet going to each sky & taking orders about 5 prayers a day. Question is why did Allah not give prayers order to prophet through Wahi as it was the practice at that time?

Umer replied 3 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Meraj/Isra/bani Israil

Umer updated 3 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Umer

Moderator January 3, 2021 at 6:06 am

Since this is an ongoing topic, therefore you are requested to first let episodes on this topic reach to a fair conclusion. Only then it would be fair to critique Ghamidi Sahab’s take on the matter.

However, when you read verse 1 and 60 of the Surah, the link becomes clear:

Discussion 29765 • Reply 30256

Discussion 32963 • Reply 33288

Salah has always been five since the first day of religion. Since it was a roiya (‘dream’) where some factual realities are shown in a sign language (‘tamseel’) and with some exaggeration as well. Therefore, it is prone to interpretation, as with all other dreams, which I am sure Ghamidi Sahab will also comment on. For Salah History, please see these as well:

Discussion 28576 • Reply 30791

Discussion 987 • Reply 995

Please subscribe to following thread, so that you can be notified of the new episodes on this topic as they are released:

Discussion 39572

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register