Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions How To Treat Ahmadi Friends?

• How To Treat Ahmadi Friends?

Posted by Bibi Zainab on January 9, 2021 at 10:02 pm

Salam wa elaikum, I have one question with Gamdi sir, we newly meet a very nice pakistani family, they become our family friends, our children plays together and are same age, tonight we were at the dinner party at their home and after the lunch we saw a book of Gulam ahmed qadiani and after this family told us that they are qadiani, I got shocked that how to react then we left, I want to aske tha how to behave with them and if they come to our home or if there children come to play with ours , it’s my first time I meet qadiani and dont know what to do, convince them or just breakup with them, food which we had together and so on, please guide us,

Arsalan Riaz replied 3 years, 3 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • How To Treat Ahmadi Friends?

Arsalan Riaz updated 3 years, 3 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • Saba Madani

Member January 9, 2021 at 11:09 pm

No need to break-up. Continue your friendship. Try to avoid discussions about qadiyanism if you’re uncomfortable

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 10, 2021 at 1:16 am

There’s nothing special to do. Just treat them as normal human beings whom you have a difference of opinion with in religion. The entire humanity are the sons and daughters of Adam AS, and due to this bond all humans are our brothers and sisters. There’s absolutely nothing wrong in being friends with them.

I would take this opportunity to understand what our belief in prophethood is and why. The following discussion will be really helpful in that regard:

Discussion 4625

• Arsalan Riaz

Member January 10, 2021 at 5:12 am

I had a Qadiyani friend in my childhood. He was my class fellow as well. His father and my father were colleagues. They had hidden their identity but some molvis in our neighborhood came to know about them and threatened to kill them. My father gave their family a shelter for few days so that they don’t get harmed. Later on they left Pakistan and moved to Germany. I was too young at that time to understand all that. But now whenever I think about them I really appreciate my father for what he did for that family regardless of their beliefs.

Just treat them as humans sister. I don’t think we should hate someone because of their beliefs. The kind of hatred I saw for my Qadiyani friend was heartbreaking. They’re some of the most persecuted minorities in the world. On one hand we demand justice for Kashmiris and Palestinians but persecute our own minorities. That’s why the world doesn’t take us seriously.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register