Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Where Is Allah?

Tagged: 

• Where Is Allah?

• Afia Khan

Member January 15, 2021 at 2:55 pm

Where does this Hadith mention Allah being in heavens?

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor January 15, 2021 at 2:57 pm

https://abuaminaelias.com/dailyhadithonline/2013/02/27/prophet-frees-slave-girl/

Sorry- the ‘this’ from my words went into the link

• Afia Khan

Member January 15, 2021 at 3:02 pm

Wording of Hadith in Arabic says السماء, which is ma’roof for Allah SW I think.

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor January 15, 2021 at 3:03 pm

Any references?

• Ahsan

Moderator January 15, 2021 at 3:24 pm

Well If Allah say s he is in heavens so what can you do about it
    See Surah mulk ayah 18.
    We cannot comprehend Allah so it better to take it as is then pondering such things. This kind of ayahs are mutashabihat we can not comprehend their meanings. it has been revelead to give us abstract ideas. Kindly refer to this video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ugGQvLs9YE

• Nadeem Minhas

Member January 15, 2021 at 4:49 pm

I think Quran mentions that Allahs throne will be on 8th universe after the last day. I think it is now at 7th because angels bring messages from there and it is written that travel time to heavens is equal to 50000 days on earth.

Beyond this, it is written that Allah is present everywhere. His is the beginning and the end and he is the innermost and the outermost.

• Arsalan Riaz

Member January 16, 2021 at 5:11 am

50000 days is roughly 137 earth years. Is that travel time for humans or angels ? If that is for humans then I don’t think even if you travel with the speed of light you will be able to leave the milky way galaxy in 137 light years let alone the known universe.

So I don’t understand what this 50000 days travel time means.

• Nadeem Minhas

Member January 16, 2021 at 5:49 am

The travel time is for Angels. We do not know what path they take. Is it through a black hole a worm hole, etc. Actual travel time may be different as time and space changes based on gravity and many other factors. When we think, we think of linear travel. We do not know much but very little. If you are interested in science, visit this site. It calculates speed of light based on angels travel time. Calculations are correct and amazing. The speed of light can be calculated exactly.

https://www.miracles-of-quran.com/index.html

• Nadeem Minhas

Member January 16, 2021 at 6:26 am

Sorry for my typo…It is 50,000 years…not days.

• Haris Virk

Moderator January 16, 2021 at 1:10 am

• Nadeem Minhas

Member January 16, 2021 at 6:30 am

[32:5] All matters are controlled by Him from the heaven to the earth. To Him, the day is equivalent to one thousand of your years.

[70:4] The angels, with their reports, climb to Him in a day that equals fifty thousand years.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register