Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Belief In God And The Day Of Judgement Without Prophets Or Books

• Belief In God And The Day Of Judgement Without Prophets Or Books

Posted by Hakim Ali on January 20, 2021 at 5:04 am

Ghamidi Saab said we can believe in God and day of judgment without prophets and holy books any video or written work of ghamidi Saab on this topic?

Hakim Ali replied 3 years, 3 months ago 4 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Belief In God And The Day Of Judgement Without Prophets Or Books

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 20, 2021 at 10:19 am

For the clarity of context, please provide a reference of where did Ghamidi sahab say this. This is also required by the Ask Ghamidi code of conduct:

Ask Ghamidi Code of Conduct

Ghamidi sahab has discussed all aspects of faith and belief in his book Meezan and has elaborated it in his Meezan lectures. Please see:

Discussion 37138

• Imran Shafiq

Member January 20, 2021 at 2:53 pm

I assume @Hakim is referring to the Fitrah of human being that Ustadh Ghamidi has talked about. Because (before coming to this world) our souls have acknowledged/submitted in front of Allah that He is indeed our Rabb – so even if we were born on a secluded island and we contemplate deep into ourself, we know that there is one Rabb that we have to return to.

• Hakim Ali

Member January 21, 2021 at 12:37 pm

Imran bahi ghamidi Saab in his one video of ilm o hiqmat said we can prove it logically i mean inference about day of judgment … Video mil nai rahi mushkil dhoondna🙂

• Imran Shafiq

Member January 21, 2021 at 12:55 pm

Watch Zavia e Ghamidi on youtube. It has about 14 episodes and is an extremely critical and logical discussion between Ustadh Ghamidi and young truth seekers (for lack of a better term, playing the devil’s advocate). The series will touch upon your questions as well – but inshAllah you will get much more out of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v59DGXSeWw

I have watched it several times, and I hope they continue this series. May Allah bless everyone involved in sharing and seeking the truth about Allah.

• Hakim Ali

Member January 22, 2021 at 6:44 am

Watched all episodes lakin iss ka Baki parts nai aa rahy.. koi chance?

• Ahsan

Moderator January 22, 2021 at 7:27 am
    • Hakim Ali

Member January 22, 2021 at 8:55 am

Playlist is complete but this series is not complete.

• Imran Shafiq

Member January 22, 2021 at 9:58 am

I don’t think more episodes are planned. But this is an amazing discussion that shows if one truly approaches Islam and Quran with seeking the true guidance, Allah will guide, InshAllah.

• Hakim Ali

Member January 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm

You are right Imran bahi ♥️

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register