Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Social Media Pictures Of Women Cause Punishment In The Grave?

Tagged: 

• Social Media Pictures Of Women Cause Punishment In The Grave?

Posted by Ameera Tahir on January 23, 2021 at 1:21 am

Sunne mein ata ek khatoon ki wafat ke baad usski sahi mohzab libaas mein bhi pictures social media se delete krdeni chaiye verna azaab hoga isse. To me this statement is absolutely absurd. Any basis of this in Islam? I dont know from where people learn these weird things matlab marne ke baad toh sukoon lene do. And the pictures are good not vulgar. What does Islam say on this topic?

Faisal Haroon replied 3 years, 3 months ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Social Media Pictures Of Women Cause Punishment In The Grave?

Faisal Haroon updated 3 years, 3 months ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator January 23, 2021 at 2:06 am

Can you share any reference, where such statement has been made?

Kindly read code of Conduct for this forum
    https://ask.ghamidi.org/code-of-conduct/

• Ameera Tahir

Member January 23, 2021 at 5:41 am

Sorry i got a bit emotional. Usually people make these statements if non applicable eyes go through her pictures she gets punished in grave.

• Ahsan

Moderator January 23, 2021 at 5:53 am

There is no need for being sorry.
      I asked for reference so it can help to understand why they made such claims.

• Ameera Tahir

Member January 23, 2021 at 5:58 am

There is no reference i think they link it with the fact that even looking at na mehram is haraam so it continues to harm even after death. Is this actually true?

• Ahsan

Moderator January 23, 2021 at 6:25 am

@faisalharoon @Irfan76 @Sohail
    Can you kindly respond to this question?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar January 23, 2021 at 8:10 am

شرم و حیا کے تقاضے مذہب سے پہلے اور بعد یکساں ہی رہتے ہیں۔ کسی خاتون نے اپنی تصاویرشادی سے پہلے کی ہوں یا بعد کی، لگانی ہیں یا نہیں، اس کا فیصلہ وہ خود کر سکتی ہے۔ اس کے لیے مذہب سے کوئی الگ حکم لانے کی ضرورت نہیں۔

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 23, 2021 at 9:21 am

In principle, other than dietary restrictions, religious impermissibility of anything should only be determined based on the broad categories mentioned in the Quran verse 7:33.

Please see the following for details:

Discussion 1749

If you suspect anyone unduly making something haram in religion, simply ask them about which one of these categories does that thing fall under. Once they can tell you that, only then a fruitful discussion can take place to figure out their argument.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register