Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Suggestion For The App

• Suggestion For The App

Posted by Nadeem Minhas on January 27, 2021 at 5:52 pm

MashaAllah, there is lot of activity and forum is getting filled up with hundreds of questions and discussions.

I am having trouble easily finding my favorite discussions to participate or to go back and review references when I have time.

Will you please add a feature in the app to allow users to mark as favorite the discussions they want to filter out.

Ali replied 2 years, 4 months ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Suggestion For The App

Ali updated 2 years, 4 months ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 27, 2021 at 8:26 pm

We have this on our list of features to work on. It will take some time but this feature will be made available Insha’allah.

• Najm Us Saqib Bhat

Member January 30, 2021 at 5:15 am

Salaam My Al Mawrid Family There

Please Add Delete option for replies if possible in next update…

Thanks 🌹🙏🙂

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 30, 2021 at 8:33 am

WS. Delete option is not available on purpose due to some spam and security related concerns. Also we want Ask Ghamidi to be a platform where people post thoughtful questions and responses, and a delete option goes against that philosophy. Lastly, moderators and other people of the community might have already spent a significant amount of effort in responding to a post that if deleted, would erase all their hard work.

That said, if someone really wants to delete a post because they shared some personal information by mistake or the like, they can contact any moderator through a private message and provide a valid reason why a post needs to be deleted.

• Nadeem Minhas

Member February 3, 2021 at 8:57 am

Another suggestion. If we could add likes to answers and the total views to each topic, we will know where peoples interest lies and if any topic need clarification to guide people to the right concepts.

• Ali

Member December 31, 2021 at 10:34 am

Salam @faisalharoon ,sorry for tagging. I wanted to delete a reple i made inside a discussion topic but it appears there is no such functionality…Cud this be added plsss.

• Ali

Member January 2, 2022 at 7:05 pm

Hope edit and delete functionality can both be added plss.

• Ali

Member January 2, 2022 at 7:54 pm

If a member but non moderator replies to a question asked by someone….it appears that causes the website to consider that topic as answered. I by mistake replied to an unanswered topic.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register