Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Quran 4:69 – Nabi After Prophet Muhammad

• Quran 4:69 – Nabi After Prophet Muhammad

Posted by Wasiq Ali on January 29, 2021 at 2:25 am

Assalam o alaikum. I have a question about one ayat of Holy Quran and i don’t know in which Surat it is and mostly Qadiani Group claim about this ayat that there will be Nabi after Muhammad S.a.w any brother or sister can help me here.

Ayat is i try to type it.

Man yutte hillae war rasoola, fa olaika mahallazineena anhamanallah alaihim, menan nabbiyeena was siddiqeena washuhadae was saleheena.

Faisal Haroon replied 3 years, 3 months ago 4 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Quran 4:69 – Nabi After Prophet Muhammad

Faisal Haroon updated 3 years, 3 months ago 4 Members · 9 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator January 29, 2021 at 4:03 am

Translation of surah nisa ayah 69 in sahih international is
    “And whoever obeys Allah and the Messenger – those will be with the ones upon whom Allah has bestowed favor of the prophets, the steadfast affirmers of truth, the martyrs and the righteous. And excellent are those as companions. “

It is straight forward ayah, I dont know how they get that meaning. Can you share what kind of argument do they present for this ayah?

• Wasiq Ali

Member January 29, 2021 at 4:16 am

I am posting a link youtube video link here. In this short video a ahmadi murabi in an online TV programe declaring this ayat as a continuity of Nabies.

https://youtu.be/Rrl9quBRgnw

• Ahsan

Moderator January 29, 2021 at 4:33 am

He is understanding this quranic verse with reference to some hadith which I am unware of. A scholar can reply better to this comment.

@Irfan76 @faisalharoon
    Kindly respond to this

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 29, 2021 at 9:04 am

The Quran verse 4:69 has no mention of a nabi after prophet Muhammad SAW.

For details about the finality of prophethood in the light of the Quran and hadith, please refer to:

Discussion 4625

• Najm Us Saqib Bhat

Member January 30, 2021 at 1:08 am

Salaam Brother Wasiq This Aayah 4:69 When Understood in it’s proper context speaks of Companionship of Nabieen,Shuhudaa,Sideeqeen etc in Aakhirah….It has nothing to do with this Misguided Concept that if one follows Allah swt and His Messenger then He will be become Nabi….Note Word “مع” denotes Companionship…Here Words used “فَاُولٰٓئِکَ مَعَ الَّذِیۡنَ” meaning “They will be with those…..” not “فَاُولٰٓئِکَ الَّذِیۡنَ” “They are those”….

God Knows Best

• Wasiq Ali

Member January 30, 2021 at 1:19 am

I really appreciate all this replies from the community. Jazakallah

• Najm Us Saqib Bhat

Member January 30, 2021 at 1:31 am

Brother Wasiq

Note:-وَ حَسُنَ اُولٰٓئِکَ رَفِیۡقًا Makes it Clear This Aayah Speaks of Companionship of Above mentioned People not Misguided Concepts like Acquiring or Gaining The Status of Biroozi Nabi, Gair Tashrii’ee Nabi etc being Spread by Ahmadis.

مَنۡ یُّطِعِ اللّٰہَ وَ الرَّسُوۡلَ فَاُولٰٓئِکَ مَعَ الَّذِیۡنَ اَنۡعَمَ اللّٰہُ عَلَیۡہِمۡ مِّنَ النَّبِیّٖنَ وَ الصِّدِّیۡقِیۡنَ وَ الشُّہَدَآءِ وَ الصّٰلِحِیۡنَ ۚ وَ حَسُنَ اُولٰٓئِکَ رَفِیۡقًا ﴿ؕ

اِنھیں بتاؤ کہ) جو اللہ اور اُس کے رسول کی اطاعت کریں گے، وہی ہیں جو اُن لوگوں کے ساتھ ہوں گے جن پر اللہ نے انعام فرمایا ہے، یعنی انبیا، صدیقین، شہدا اور صالحین۔[129]کیاہی اچھے ہیں یہ رفیق

• Wasiq Ali

Member January 30, 2021 at 1:39 am

I have one more question which is about the Ayat of Quran on which the Ahmadies ( Qadianies) make their first argument that Hazrat Muhammad p.b.u.h is a seal of Prophets and they says that He p.b.u.h is the Authencity of all Prophets but not the last prophet. I have watched many videos of beloved Ghamidi sahab about it but can anh body prove the finality of Muhammad s.a.w from any other Ayaat of Quran?

They use this ayat as a base

مَا کَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ اَبَاۤ اَحَدٍ مِّنۡ رِّجَالِکُمۡ وَ لٰکِنۡ رَّسُوۡلَ اللّٰہِ وَ خَاتَمَ النَّبِیّٖنَ ؕ وَ کَانَ اللّٰہُ بِکُلِّ شَیۡءٍ عَلِیۡمًا ﴿٪۴۱﴾

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 30, 2021 at 1:53 am

Wasiq sahab according to Ask Ghamidi code of conduct, only one question is allowed per discussion. This is to keep discussions focused and properly categorized. You’re more than welcome to post as many questions as you want, but only one question per discussion please.

Code of Conduct | Ask Ghamidi

The discussion "Quran 4:69 – Nabi After Prophet Muhammad" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now