Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Durood Pak

• Ahsan

Moderator January 31, 2021 at 5:47 am

Quran 33:56 orders us to recite durood so you should do it.

• Rashid Hai

Member January 31, 2021 at 6:23 am

Certainly reciting of durood has been ordered in Qur’an Surah Al-EHzaab and has multitude of blessings, but to count them that how many times it has been recited makes no sense. Just recite it without counting. And verily Allaah knows the best.

• Malaika Ghous

Member January 31, 2021 at 8:43 am

jazakAllah khair thank you for replying.. it helped me a lot😇 and counting it doesn’t seem good to me also.. should I leave that group?

• Ahsan

Moderator January 31, 2021 at 8:53 am

Its upto you.

• Malaika Ghous

Member January 31, 2021 at 12:36 pm

Thank you for replying 😇

• Afia Khan

Member January 31, 2021 at 2:57 pm

You can mention your point of view in the group carefully.

• Malaika Ghous

Member February 1, 2021 at 2:41 am

Okay😇

• Malaika Ghous

Member March 12, 2021 at 1:33 pm

Is sallallahu alaihi wasallam a Durood ??. As I previously said that they add me in group.. now they are reciting only this.. not full Durood Pak.. and I said to them that we should not follow short cut but should recite full Durood e ibrahimi.. and also should not count them.. now i am feeling confuse that I did right thing or not??.

• Ahsan

Moderator March 12, 2021 at 3:32 pm

We have only got duroode ibrahimi from Prophet mohammad saw. Having said that, Durood is nothing but a dua for showring of blessing upon prophet mohammad saw. Just saying sallah ualihi waslam should suffice as it mean blessing and peace be upon him. Kindly watch following video for better understanding
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtP_UbE92qg

• Umer

Moderator March 12, 2021 at 11:12 pm

Please also go through all the links available in the following thread:

Discussion 40348

• Malaika Ghous

Member March 13, 2021 at 1:25 am

Okay got it jazakAllah 😇

• Malaika Ghous

Member March 14, 2021 at 7:26 am

They are counting it.. and then send it to molana and then he make dua.. and there are a lot of people sending it…is this biddat … We recite 3 crores Durood Pak.. so I tell them I won’t count it because mera dil nahi manta…. should I count it.. ?? They said don’t criticize us..

• Umer

Moderator March 14, 2021 at 5:56 pm

Does Molana Sahab issue a receipt as well?Joy

As you said, your heart is not satisfied with this scheme of things. So its better if you keep yourself at a distance from such activities. But at the same time, try to logically analyze the situation, whether its appropriate to criticize others or not, as direct criticism is not always a rational approach. Sometimes we have to take a step back and wait for the right moment.

• Malaika Ghous

Member March 19, 2021 at 9:05 am

I don’t know if moulana sahib giving receipts🤭.. okay got it.. jazakAllah..

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register