Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Azmaish Aur Saza Mai Kya Farq Hai?

Tagged: ,

• Azmaish Aur Saza Mai Kya Farq Hai?

Posted by Ejaz Ali on February 7, 2021 at 1:18 pm

Assalamu Alaikum

Yeh kesay jana jahe ke Allah ki azmaish hy ya sins ki saza mil rahi hy

in dono mai kesay farq kar li jaye

mai ney Javed Ghamidi saib ki videos deki hy magar

asal farq kesay samja jaske azmaish aur saza may.

Nadeem Minhas replied 3 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Azmaish Aur Saza Mai Kya Farq Hai?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator February 7, 2021 at 1:45 pm
  • Nadeem Minhas

Member February 7, 2021 at 5:43 pm

I am not a scholar, but I looked into this topic and came up with my own theory and conclusions. Perhaps you will find it though provoking.

———-

Allah has set this universe on a path and good or bad things happen either naturally or due to the person’s own actions using his free will or other peoples action using their free will. In both cases Allah will is there to let things happen as it may.

For example a truly pious person doesn’t take care of his finances and incurs financial loss .

Or a flood comes in and destroys both bad and good person’s crops.

The flood destroys bad person’s crops. The person then gets into severe mental anguish because he has no answer why, how and who caused it. The event either turn him toward good or the person continues toward bad and his life and afterlife, one or both turns worse and worse. The new path of life carved by the flood takes him to a worse position in the future.

On the other hand a pious person associates flood with Allah’s will and considers it a test and moves on. He keeps his mental peace and tranquility. Not only Allah adds rewards for the person for afterlife, the new path of life carved for the person by the flood takes the person to a more happier and tranquil life (not necessarily rich). And it is happiness, peace and tranquility is that everyone in this World is running after. It is only that people mistakenly think that they will find it in wealth, power or immorality.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register