Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Ghamidi Sahib's Translation…Gog Magog Will Descend From Every Hight

Tagged: ,

• Ghamidi Sahib's Translation…Gog Magog Will Descend From Every Hight

Posted by Nadeem Minhas on February 7, 2021 at 9:10 pm

Ghamidi Sahib

1. In his translation of Quran verse 21:96, he did not explain what Gog Magog descending from every hight means.

2. His interpretation of verse has its roots in Yohanna Aarif kay Mukashifay. Reading that Mukashifay page on Gog Magog adds to more confusion and questions than answers. Ghamidi sahib did not explain that document in detail.

I am not sure how above two fit with the explanation that Gog Magog are European, American and Australians.

Any help?

Faisal Haroon replied 3 years, 1 month ago 4 Members · 13 Replies
  • 13 Replies
  • Ghamidi Sahib's Translation…Gog Magog Will Descend From Every Hight

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator February 7, 2021 at 11:48 pm

Hopefully this will help:

https://youtu.be/63szMwD_X7Y

• Nadeem Minhas

Member February 8, 2021 at 5:08 pm

Thank you. Great additional info. I understand I will never get 100% certain information, but only signs. This video did not answer my question, but I will continue searching for more info

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator February 7, 2021 at 11:51 pm

Please also watch all the videos in this thread to holistically understand the signs of hereafter which includes Gog Magog:

Discussion 30985

• Nadeem Minhas

Member February 8, 2021 at 5:18 pm

Thank you Faisal This provides very comprehensive source of info. Excellent!

• Hasan-Ali Younis

Member February 8, 2021 at 2:59 pm

From my understanding biblically gog and magog are early human tribes so maybe it’ll be from their descendents that will cause chaos on the earth again in the future. However I find it problematic using the bible to make such theories. Given the book is corrupted.

• Hasan-Ali Younis

Member February 8, 2021 at 5:27 pm

The bible today is not the injeel, they are two different books we no longer have the injeel, some of the messages are seen in the bible today which is supposedly accounts of Apostles or those that came 100’s of years later. If we put it under the criticism of hadiths then the whole book is mowdu today. Even daief hadiths we can’t make rullings with. So to use a book we can’t authentic to fill in gaps with the Quranic story, it’s bound to be weak.

• Nadeem Minhas

Member February 8, 2021 at 5:29 pm

You are absolutely right Hasan-Ali!

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator February 8, 2021 at 7:17 pm

The Bible is not Injeel, that is correct. However, the Bible contains the Injeel, the Torah, the Zaboor, and a few other smaller scriptures in addition to historical accounts by apostles.

The scriptures themselves are largely intact with certain errors in translations etc. which are easy to spot and understand in the light of the Quran. There’s no evidence that the scriptures are corrupted. Any corruption that had to take place happened before prophet Muhammad SAW. While we find God criticizing wrong beliefs of the Jews and the Christians in the Quran, there’s no mention of corruption of the scriptures. In fact the Quran motivates Jews and Christians to make their judgements based on their books. It also states that the Jews and Christians who sincerely believe in God and the day of judgement and do good deeds will be have no fear in the hereafter.

That said, the matter of Gog Magog is not about a ruling – it’s just history. Of course there can be errors in reporting of the history, but it really doesn’t make any difference in our religious beliefs. Besides, other than the Bible, humans have no other source of history of the pre-historic era.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register