Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Quran’s Advice For Difficult Situations

• Quran’s Advice For Difficult Situations

Posted by Karim on February 9, 2021 at 12:16 pm

I am quite confused regarding current world , daily i see corruption, injustice, oppression going on , Alhamdulilah i am personaly and family wise safe from these things because of help of ALLaH , but i was shown how i can be touched by them and sort of just Saw these things from a distance , but still powerless to do any thing about it .

When might is right , and poor has no where to go , is this the time that in ahadeeth we are advised to go towards mountains and away from this oppression , it looks like people have lost thier minds and there is just money and money by haram methods, and making the lives of others painful for selfish reasons , how should we proceed , should we migrate to someother land , if where should one migrate to , because these things are in muslim countries , and in europe there is danger of violence towards muslims , what should one do in light of Quran and sunnah.

Karim replied 3 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Quran’s Advice For Difficult Situations

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator February 9, 2021 at 2:51 pm

This world is created on the principle of test and trial. Pain, suffering, and injustice is nothing new – they have existed throughout the history. In order for our test to take place, we have to live in this world, face the challenges, and do the best that we can. Migration or hijrat is only mandatory when we face religious persecution.

Please see my response here that addresses your concern in a bit more detail:

Discussion 38417 • Reply 38566

In order to fully understand the trial and test in the scheme of God, please refer to:

Discussion 22229

• Karim

Member February 9, 2021 at 11:25 pm

Above discussions and answers are quite to the point, but still i think there is more that can be learned from hikmah of Quran and sunnah .

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register