To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Weird Ahadith Relating To Sex And Semen

• Weird Ahadith Relating To Sex And Semen

Nadeem Minhas updated 3 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 15 Replies
  • Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor February 10, 2021 at 10:22 am
  • Faizan Ahmed

Member February 10, 2021 at 11:11 am

What’s wrong with them? I don’t find anything immodest in them. Maybe I missed something?

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor February 10, 2021 at 11:12 am

Would you like it for your mother to tell people she washed your father’s semen. Or for people to go around saying your father had sex with 11 people?

• Faizan Ahmed

Member February 10, 2021 at 11:26 am

No because my father is not the only source of religious knowledge for the entire humanity.

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor February 10, 2021 at 11:32 am

What source of religion is the fact that anyone has sex with 11 wives in one day? And what is the point of saying a specific point that ayesha رضي الله عنها used to wash HIS semen صلى الله عليه وسلم? What was the point of that?

• Faizan Ahmed

Member February 10, 2021 at 11:39 am

To attain purity is the purpose of religion and it includes cleaning one’s body and clothes. Hence such things are reported. I’m not sure but the authenticity of these narrations but I find nothing wrong with them. I didn’t read the 11 wives one so won’t comment on that.

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor February 10, 2021 at 11:40 am

There are many ways to teach purity. To violate the private life of the prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم seems very unnecessary

• Faizan Ahmed

Member February 10, 2021 at 11:47 am

Again I see no problem here. All the aspects of prophet’s life relating to religion are discussed and will be discussed.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator February 10, 2021 at 12:08 pm

“To violate the private life of the prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم seems very unnecessary”

May I ask whether you’re doing anything different here by raising this question and sharing this post in a public forum?

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor February 10, 2021 at 12:09 pm

I’m questioning why it has been done. And whether my concerns are valid

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator February 10, 2021 at 12:13 pm

It’s there and can’t be changed. Whoever is sensitive about it (I am too by the way), can simply ignore it and move on. By questioning it in a public forum I would only be contradicting my own self.

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor February 10, 2021 at 12:14 pm

So what is our response when Christians and ex Muslims use it to ask ‘what type of messenger of God is this?’. Assume they are being sincere

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator February 10, 2021 at 12:28 pm

What type of a messenger who’s semen was cleaned by his wife? A human being like the rest of us. What type of a messenger who had eleven wives? They were all legally wedded wives – not extramarital affairs like many men have.

If the only reason why certain non-Muslims and ex-Muslims choose to ignore the message of God is because certain others have revealed the messenger’s private life then I would raise questions upon such people’s faculties of reason and rationality before I try to defend the messenger. That said, even the private life of messenger SAW isn’t questionable on moral grounds anyway.

• Nadeem Minhas

Member February 11, 2021 at 9:03 pm

I have extreme views about such hadith. These types of Hadith in reliable books of Hadith make me so xxxxx that I reject all Hadith. In this case I believe it is beyond a matter of privacy, but it an insult to our prophet. It is not just this hadith, I can refer to a long list of hadiths that would shock Muslims and perhaps drive some away from Islam. I consider them insults to our prophet. It is Toheen-e-resalt by Muslims to their own prophet.

• Nadeem Minhas

Member February 11, 2021 at 9:15 pm

I agree with Shoaib. Even if it is true, what is the purpose of documenting this when prophet did not authorize his private life to be documented or to be made public. It does not serve any religious purpose.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register