Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Cross Contamination Of Non-halal Food

Tagged: ,

• Cross Contamination Of Non-halal Food

Posted by usman Sarwar on February 15, 2021 at 12:50 am

Aslam o Alikum,

Buhat sari Duaen aap logon kay lieye, May Allah give you more strength to help people like me. My question is specifically for cross contamination. I came to Australia and heard a new phenomena called cross contamination which means that for example if you are using the same utensil to handle the halal meet and non halal meet then that food is not permissible due to chances of cross contamination provided that food is halal ?

Afia Khan replied 3 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Cross Contamination Of Non-halal Food

Afia Khan updated 3 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator February 15, 2021 at 6:02 am

A similar question was asked earlier, kindly check this thread
    Discussion 37668

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator February 15, 2021 at 10:00 am

If the utensils are washed before every use then there’s no issue. If you doubt that some prohibited food might make it into your food because the utensils were not clean then of course it will be advised to avoid those utensils.

• usman Sarwar

Member February 27, 2021 at 3:40 pm

Brother problem is that we live in a country where we go to restaurants and we dont know how they are preparing the food they used the same oil in which they cooked non halal petties. So in such situations we can only verify the chicken that wether it is halal or not.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator February 27, 2021 at 4:53 pm

We are only accountable for things that we’re able to determine one way or the other. If something is doubtful then we are advised to leave it. Such matters are not legislated – they vary from situation to situation. As individuals we can decide what’s best given our situation.

• Afia Khan

Member February 28, 2021 at 7:28 am

Usually we tell the server that we are allergic of meat and alcohol. They usually take good care.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register