Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Science Long Time For Evolution

Tagged: ,

• Long Time For Evolution

Posted by Umair Ahmed on February 20, 2021 at 4:35 am

Why it took hundreds and thousands of years of evolution to perfect one’s certain aspects of body and for some certain things change happen in no time

Africans went to Europe—they became white because of less sun and heat(Long time)

Fish Farmers in Islands— lungs got bigger so they can stay underwater for long(short time)

My question is why these time differences?

Mammals eventually got hair,one’s living in cold climates got a thick fur on their body but it took many hairless mammals or with less hair ones to survive that harsh climate and pass that on to their off springs,why didn’t evolution occurred in no time?Does this delay in evolution does not prove that atheists’ claims have a point?they say that changes in the environment and the body’s response to it produced a better version just like we would wear a coat in cold climate,so did our genetic makeup made a furry skin(in polar bears)or gave us fast legs (cheetas)or gave us long teeth(carnivores)

Atheists say had Allah provided these creatures a survival for their harsh environment,why would He wait this long?They say it was not Allah but our own genetic makeup taking time and understanding how it would survive itself

Faisal Haroon replied 3 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Long Time For Evolution

Faisal Haroon updated 3 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • Umair Ahmed

Member February 20, 2021 at 5:09 am

So Atheists main point on this topic is

Change in Environment—)Genetic Mutation—) Better Body.Where does Allah come in this.

Actually I was watching Harris Sultan v Mufti Uthman and this rebuttal of Harris (Atheist) stuck in my mind

• umer Khan

Member February 20, 2021 at 5:38 am

Harris is too unfair about the fact . Yes evolution is a fact but its explaination given by materialists isn’t a fact it based upon assumption that proccess might happen that way . For example I go to college from my home is a fact but the road I choose for it nobody knows . They can just assume it . So materialists who want to push a God out of the box tell us these kind of a things that they even don’t know . What evidence they have for it?

2) When Allah decide to do something there are two ways one in “Alam e Amr” the unseen world and second is “alam e khalaq” the natural world . In unseen world we don’t know how things things are going on but in natural world Allah create everything by using natural laws just as we can see today when an infant born it dosen’t born next day of marrige but follow the process and Allah almighty said that ” he is who create you in abdomen of your mothers” moreover Allah tells us that Allah has done same at start. Now if anybody thought why Allah SWT set these laws insteadof something else the answer is simple Allah knows best.

• Umair Ahmed

Member February 20, 2021 at 5:40 am

Thanks brother,very well explained.I got your point

• Ahsan

Moderator February 20, 2021 at 2:35 pm

Evolution is not the fact yet. its the best explanation so far in scientific realm.
    Scientific method donot allow divine intervention in conclusion because of limitations in its philosophy. Having said that Umer Khan sb has goven a good explanation about it in my opinion. Although it can raise question in atheist mind “So God is not powerful enough to do this in än instant?

I will recommend you to go through videos of Subboor Ahmed on topic of evolution and Islam. He has made very good points in his videos. Good for learning

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator February 20, 2021 at 4:44 pm

Why is it so hard to believe that it took a long time? We have no evidence of how long it took to perfect the human aspect, but it’s compressible that it took a very long period of time.

How does this go against the existence of God? If Africans went to Europe did they immediately turn white? Even if the timespan was short, what are we comparing it against? We’re comparing it against one specie of life turning into another. Science has no evidence that how long this can take because science has never experienced it.

God has created physical laws and under normal circumstances He lets things unfold in accordance with those laws. Have atheists discovered any other explanation for the existence of matter? Have they been able to pinpoint where these laws came from? The answer is a resounding no.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register