Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Immortality Of Human After Qiyamah

Tagged: , ,

• Immortality Of Human After Qiyamah

Posted by Muhammad Umar on February 20, 2021 at 1:36 pm

Aoa

I am Muslim. I have one question . If after life is eternal then I think there is no difference between Allah and us. I think after life humans becomes god because they never die and humans also create their own kingdom. Please guide me about this question.

Ahsan replied 3 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Immortality Of Human After Qiyamah

Ahsan updated 3 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator February 20, 2021 at 2:27 pm

Walikumaslam,
    You have asked intresting question, I will try to answer it based on my understanding.

1) You can ask this question only for people in paradise as people in hell will in b state of punishment.

2) Humans even in jannah will be limited by the laws governing in the afterlife. We will not be able to break them.

3) The attributes of Allah is not just limited to be eternal and to have kingdom. Allah has other attributes too like all powerful, all knowing etc. Hence Human can not become God in the afterlife because they cannot have all of its attributes

hope it helps

• Muhammad Umar

Member February 20, 2021 at 2:33 pm

Thanks a lot sir.

• Ahsan

Moderator March 8, 2021 at 4:40 am

In recent Q&A Session with Ghamidi Sahab on Questions selected from ASK GHAMIDI Platform:

For answer to your question, please refer to the video below from 1:10:03 to 1:12:35

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register