Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Commission In Real Estate And Auto Business

Tagged: , ,

• Commission In Real Estate And Auto Business

Posted by Khurram on February 24, 2021 at 3:51 am

People in real estate and auto business earn through commissions. They are making huge money by selling some else’ assets.

I want to check is it rightful way of making earnings.

Ahsan replied 3 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Commission In Real Estate And Auto Business

Ahsan updated 3 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator February 24, 2021 at 9:36 am

There’s no harm in earnings made through commissions in real estate or auto business. Agents provide a service to buyers and sellers and make a living from it. The only thing to be mindful about is any immoral aspects, for example selling something while hiding known defects.

• Ahsan

Moderator February 25, 2021 at 4:16 am

Faisal sb
      I have a question about commission
      My friend is working in Candian company for renewable energy. He told me that he came to Pakistan with a delegation to invest in the field. He told me that they got frustrated with the officials because they keep talking about their own commission if the deal was made rather than the oppurtunities. Later, my friend gaveup idea of investment in Pakistan instead their delegation chose India. Ofcoarse he didnt gave me all details but he mentioned this point to show his frustration.

My question is about that kind of commision demanded by Govt officials because its very normal in govt level dealing to give commission to broker of deal. Is it permissible?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator February 25, 2021 at 9:55 am

Your friend was probably referring to bribes as commissions. Earning through bribes is of course immoral and haram.

• Ahsan

Moderator February 25, 2021 at 11:29 am

Hmm. may be
      thanks

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register