Moderator February 25, 2021 at 6:21 am

Walikumaslam
    Kindly refer to this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WrQPnv2_64

• Ahsan

Moderator February 25, 2021 at 6:21 am

• Umair Ahmed

Member February 25, 2021 at 6:29 am

I got it that under normal conditions it is alright but in Salat?

Will Salat be accepted if pants are dangling below ankles (there is a Hadith saying that Salat doesn’t get accepted if clothes are below ankes) and please tell why folding of clothes prohibited during Salat?

• Umair Ahmed

Member February 25, 2021 at 6:36 am

Hudhayfah said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) took hold of the muscle of my calf (or his calf) and said, This is where the izaar should stop; if you insist, it may be lower, but it should not reach the ankles.” (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, who said this is a saheeh hasan hadeeth; see Sunan al-Tirmidhi, no. 1783)
    “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: The lower garment of the Muslim should come down to mid-calf, but there is nothing wrong if it is between that point and the ankles. Whatever is lower than the ankles is in the Fire. Whoever trails his garment on the ground out of pride, Allaah will not look at him.” (Reported by Abu Dawud, no. 4093, with a saheeh isnaad.)

Ibn Umar said: “I passed by the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and my izaar had slipped down. He said, O Abdullaah, pull up your izaar! so I pulled it up. He said, More! so I pulled it up more, and always made sure it was pulled up properly after that.” Some people asked, “To where did you pull it up?” He said, “To mid-calf length.” (Reported by Muslim, no. 2086; al-Dhahabi, Kitaab al-Kabaair, 131-132)

These all hadith give very different pictures.I think the mere implication of “Takabbur” isn’t the only thing,the physical act of pulling garment up holds certain importance.If not why prophet SAW is actively pulling clothes up and mentioning it.Sahabas were not arrogant.

• Umair Ahmed

Member February 25, 2021 at 6:38 am

And if Garments under ankles are not a big thing then please tell about Salat too.These 2 videos haven’t mentioned that.Will Salat be accepted or one have to fold the pants?

• Saiyed juned Alimiya

Member February 25, 2021 at 7:44 am

Both the video apply on 24hours so namaz also consider in it

• Umair Ahmed

Member February 25, 2021 at 7:46 am

Juned bhai read the ahadiths that I have attached.How can one explain them?

• Ahsan

Moderator February 25, 2021 at 8:01 am

Umair, we need to understand hadith in proper context. You can search the priciples of understanding the hadith.
    Kindly refer to following video for yout question
    https://fb.watch/3TpEqsQNMX/

• Saiyed juned Alimiya

Member February 25, 2021 at 8:11 am

Bro jab prophet koi hukam dege to woh us waqt life me har jagah lagu hoga ho sakta he ki namaz wali hadise report huwi he baki dusari bhi hoki jo report nahi huwi he

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register