Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Nawafil Prayers Like Salat Duha And Awabin

Tagged: ,

• Nawafil Prayers Like Salat Duha And Awabin

Posted by Fahad Nawaz on February 26, 2021 at 5:14 am

Assalamoalaikum Javed Ghamdi Sir,

Can you please provide some insight on the Nawafil prayers like Salat ul Ishrak, Salat ul Chasht and Salat ul Awabin.

JazakAllah

Fahad Nawaz replied 2 years, 5 months ago 5 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Nawafil Prayers Like Salat Duha And Awabin

Fahad Nawaz updated 2 years, 5 months ago 5 Members · 8 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator February 26, 2021 at 7:59 am

You can read Ghamidi sb view on Nawafil from his book Meezan from page 339 and onwards. Book can be found in this link
    https://ghamidi.tv/books/meezan-254

• Fahad Nawaz

Member February 27, 2021 at 4:02 am

Assalamoalaikum Brother Ahsan Jalal,

I have just finished reading the section of the book which talks about “Optional prayers” and Alhamdulillah as always it increased my knowledge. However, the details I was looking for are not mentioned in this section of the book.

Can I please request if either Javed Ghamidi Sb or another teacher from the institute answer it.

I will write question in more detail:

1. the difference between Salat ul Ishraq and Salat ul Chasht (some say they are two different optional prayers and offered two different times with different intended rewards and some say it’s same prayer).

2. Salat ul Awabin which is offered after Maghrib and before Isha prayer (2-6 Nafal).

JazakAllah

Fahad

• Ahsan

Moderator February 27, 2021 at 4:30 am

@faisalharoon @Irfan76

Can you kindly reply to this?

• Nasar Ahmed

Member November 25, 2021 at 3:38 pm

It would very helpful to get a reply on this topic. JazakAllah

• Fahad Nawaz

Member February 26, 2021 at 9:04 pm

JazakAllah,

I have the book and I will read page339 onwards.

Regards,

Fahad

• Umer

Moderator November 30, 2021 at 4:05 am

Nafal Ibadah usually doesn’t have such conditions attached to it.

May be irfan sahab (@Irfan76 ) can give a better explanation.

• Afia Khan

Member November 30, 2021 at 7:48 am

Ghamidi Sahab explained this. Cannot find the video . He explained that it is basically Duha prayer which can be performed any time after sunrise and before Zuhur. And there is no authenticity about 6 rakat of Awabin. It is a weak Hadith.

• Fahad Nawaz

Member December 1, 2021 at 4:28 am

JazakAllah everyone for sharing your inputs.

I have been listening to various lectures of Ustaaz Javaid sb including lectures of Meezan and Quran tafseer lessons which are a sea of knowledge – No doubt.

Regarding my above question about Nawafil prayers, I decided to do Salat Al Ishaq and Chasht separately as I have time to do them seperately while I replaced Awabin with “Qaza e Umaaree”.

These are Nawafil prayers whichever way we look at them so more we increase sujood more closer we get to our lord – that’s the goal and that how I look at it after learning from Javaid Sb.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register