Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم Being Mukhbar E Sadiq And Prophecies

• Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم Being Mukhbar E Sadiq And Prophecies

Posted by Ahmad Shoaib on March 6, 2021 at 10:01 pm

https://sunnah.com/bukhari:6167 . I’m sure the slave is dead by now- this hadith seems to be hasan/sahih by isnaad.

Same with the isa عليه السلام narratives it seems.

So to say that the ahadith are daif because the prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم could only say true prophecies is one side of the coin.

A non Muslim could say it’s evidence that he’s not the messenger of God أعوذ بالله من الشيىطان الرجيم.

So how do we look at this?

Ahsan replied 3 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم Being Mukhbar E Sadiq And Prophecies

Ahsan updated 3 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 10 Replies
  • Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor March 6, 2021 at 10:03 pm

https://sunnah.com/bukhari:6511 . This explains the first Hadith but not isa عليه السلام narratives

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor March 13, 2021 at 7:05 am

If isa عليه السلام ahadith are mutawatir then why don’t we say Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم told a prophecy that hadn’t been fulfilled or was false أعوذ بالله من الشيىطان الرجيم ? It is biased and seems in academic to say because he was a teller of true news that the Hadith must be false.

• Ahsan

Moderator March 13, 2021 at 11:04 am

Have you watch Ghamidi sb videos with title response to 23 question on return of Jesus?

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor March 13, 2021 at 11:05 am

Yes. And the sahih Hadith that wa quoted was to do with the Constantinople and that’s what I’m referring to

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor March 13, 2021 at 11:05 am

I remember Ghamidi sahab saying that he does not believe that these ahadith were forged

• Ahsan

Moderator March 13, 2021 at 11:08 am

But based on Quranic verses, he argues that Jesus will not return

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor March 13, 2021 at 11:16 am

Yes but if he believes that the prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said this then it has to mean what I said above. I don’t understand how it could mean a vision when some ahadith related to his return (like the coming down on wings of angels) are just verses from the bible

• Ahsan

Moderator March 13, 2021 at 12:15 pm

I listen to part 28 again. He keep saying he is not satisfied that hadith related to return of jesus are really said by prophet Mohammad saw.

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor March 13, 2021 at 3:54 pm

But he also said iirc that he doesn’t believe they are forged . Also so many sahabah narrate them how could they all be wrong?

• Ahsan

Moderator March 14, 2021 at 3:08 am

Let me listen all the part again then i can comment on it

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register