Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and State Responsibility Of Muslim Communities When People Are Oppressed

• Responsibility Of Muslim Communities When People Are Oppressed

Posted by faiz habib on March 13, 2021 at 7:25 am

As salaam alaykum sir,

Hindustan ke musalmano ki halat har guzarte din ke saath badtar hoti ja rhi h..Sir halaat to yaha tak kharab ho gye hai ke ab muslim kushi mahaz paani peeney ki wajah se ho jaati hai.Ye haal sirf hindustan ke musalman hi ki nhi hai balke south asia ke aksar mulkon ki hai jahan musalman aqaliyat m hain.

Aise surat e haal m in mulkon ke aqaliyat musalmano ko kya krna chahiye aur wo musalman jo apne mulk me aksariyat hai unko kya krna chahiye ?

Sir rahnumai karey..bari mehrbani aapki.

Nadeem Minhas replied 3 years, 1 month ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Responsibility Of Muslim Communities When People Are Oppressed

Nadeem Minhas updated 3 years, 1 month ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • Nadeem Minhas

Member March 13, 2021 at 7:58 am

Brother Faiz Habib: I am not a scholar, but just sharing my opinion. My heart cries equally for all humans that are suffering. It is not just Muslims but Africans, South American and many others. All this is a test, we can’t solve everything, but we are judged on our struggle to make thing better. The life is short and a tough test for the suffering Muslims. Something that also bothers me that we say “suffering Muslims”, when many if not most call themselves “Muslims” because they are born in Muslim family, but they do not have faith in Allah or they don’t practice Islam. Life is short, first thing is that we need to reach out to Allah and work for our afterlife and then also beg Allah for help and struggle to make things better for all Muslims. Every person need to contribute in this effort. We need to unite and activate and struggle along with seeking Allah’s help. Allah can create ways that we can’t imagine. After believing and begging Allah, we should all ask ourselves frequently; “Did I take any actions to help improve condition of Muslims?”

• Ahsan

Moderator March 20, 2021 at 9:14 am

Kindly watch following video for answer to your question
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMP1DjoJtu8

• Nadeem Minhas

Member March 20, 2021 at 10:46 am

Good answer by Ghamidi Sahib, but it doesn’t help suffering. Perhaps Ghamidi Sahib and his team should put their heads together and come up with practical suggestions and sources for people to act upon to have the World hear about their plight and take actions. Somehow we need to reach World politician, reach influential people, formally reach media, collect funds, create voting blocks to influence policies around the World, etc.

• Ahsan

Moderator March 20, 2021 at 11:36 am

You have given good solutions.
      The problem is muslims are divided among themselves. As Abraham Lincoln rightly said “A house divided against itself cannot stand”. Unless we unite nothing can happen. Eg OIC.
      Another solution which is provided by Quran is if people are being stopped from following religion they can immigrate to other lands. See verse 4:97

• Nadeem Minhas

Member March 20, 2021 at 11:41 am

It was relatively easy to emigrate in the past, not now. Mostly rich or well educated can. This a solution for some, but we need ideas from the users of this app and others to come up with actionable items who need help.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register