Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia How Distribution Of Deceased Property Sums Up To 100%?

Tagged: 

• How Distribution Of Deceased Property Sums Up To 100%?

Posted by Nadeem Minhas on March 14, 2021 at 9:47 am

I tried every which way but distribution of property doesn’t sum up to 100 percent. I saw a brief glimpse in one of the post that distribution should be in stages and then it would sums up to 100 percent. Means, first pay spouse share from total, then from remaining pay parents share, then from remaining pay others, etc.

What is the reference in Quran that supports that people should be paid in such stages? Also how are various relationships prioritized.

Please provide brief reference and only if necessary refer to lengthy videos.

Umer replied 3 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • How Distribution Of Deceased Property Sums Up To 100%?

Umer updated 3 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Umer

Moderator March 14, 2021 at 5:48 pm

This is a kind of issue for which one has to expend some time and effort to grasp the basis for Ghamidi Sahab’s conclusion with proper arguments. Unfortunately, it would be unfair to break it down to specifics, since you’re seeking basis of conclusion. I’d recommend you to spare some time and at least read the following article or the videos made available at the end of the article. They both contain ample arguments in this regard. And after reading this, if you have any specifics, you’re more than welcome to ask here:

Discussion 10380

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register