Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions First 100 Years Of Ijma And Tawatur

• First 100 Years Of Ijma And Tawatur

Posted by Ahmad Shoaib on March 18, 2021 at 4:00 am

Discussion 32502 • Reply 32558 .This is a follow up.The Christians made Jesus عليه السلام the son of God أعوذ بالله من الشيىطان الرجيم in the first 100 years. They also abrogated their shariah very early on.If the ijma and tawatur of the first 100 years is not recorded isn’t it possible that earlier generations could’ve fabricated certain practices?Just because there was no ikhtelaf after recording snd writing down started doesn’t mean that it wasn’t fabricated. Just look at the Christians or the Jews.

Ahmad Shoaib replied 3 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • First 100 Years Of Ijma And Tawatur

Ahmad Shoaib updated 3 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor March 18, 2021 at 4:04 am

To say, as Umer sahab mentioned in the response, that no one else has propagated a bidah in the 1300 years afterwards again can be answered with the fact that Paul was born in 5AD. Just five years after isa عليه السلام this whole new religion was made. 100 years is a lot bigger than that. Though I would agree that the disciples of Jesus عليه السلام were not great in number

• Ahsan

Moderator March 18, 2021 at 2:16 pm

I will like to add one thing. Shites have ijma and tawatur of 12 imam concept too. They strongly believe it and cite evidence from Quran and hadith too.
      How their ijma and tawatur is worng as compared to ours?

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor March 18, 2021 at 2:17 pm

I think the concept of imamate can be traced back to starting at a specific point perhaps. I may be wrong.

The point is rather that when things aren’t recorded it is a free for all it seems

• Ahsan

Moderator March 19, 2021 at 12:01 am

Kind of true as imamat concept started from event of Ghadir Khumm. What i meant was that shiites people continue to say Prophet Mohammad saw chose Hazrat Ali as his successor and consider it part of their fundamental belief. They cite various Quranic verse for its support. THough implication of thouse verse debateable.
      They say since Bani israel was led by prophets how is it possible that after Prophet mohammad saw the community will be left alone.
      I agree with your stance.

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor March 19, 2021 at 3:20 am

Great.

I thought a bit further that how di we know that Paul started these bidahs after isa عليه السلام passed away? We know it from recorded history right? We have the sermon of the mount where isa عليه السلام says he won’t abrogate the Torah and then Paul goes and abrogates it.

So I think if there were some evil zoroastrians making up things like prayer we would know and it would be highly unlikely that they influence all the Muslim regions from makkah to Abyssinia etc.

Though some clarification would still be appreciated

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register