Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy How And Why God Exists?

Tagged: ,

• How And Why God Exists?

Posted by Tanveer Niaz on March 23, 2021 at 4:48 pm

People discuss existence of God. How god exists, why were we created, why should we do this and that. But an atheist asked that apart from this, why God exists? I think the question is meaningless and meaningful at the same time since I can’t aswer it. Your views?

Faisal Haroon replied 3 years, 1 month ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • How And Why God Exists?

• Umer

Moderator March 23, 2021 at 5:35 pm

I think instead of starting our journey from why God exists kind of question, we should start with why do we exist? And we should look for available answers and accept the one which we find logical, and if not, then continue our true search for the answers.

Following thread on FAQs, covers such questions and their answers:

Discussion 37854

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator March 23, 2021 at 6:56 pm

In our journey of knowledge, the single most important thing to understand is our boundaries of knowledge. Other than pure conjecture, we have no other way to answer why God exists. As Umer sahab pointed out, our job is to look at things from the human perspective, accept what we find to be the truth on the basis of evidence, and keep moving forward. It’s no different than not knowing why atoms exist, however, after discovering that they do, we accept their existence and make the best of our knowledge about them.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register