Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Regarding Studies And Translation Of Your Works In Bengali

• Regarding Studies And Translation Of Your Works In Bengali

Posted by Md Asif Iqbal on March 29, 2021 at 12:40 am

As Salam alaykum Ghamidi Sahab,

I’ve been a listener of your lectures and QA sessions for a long time,I’m a Software engineer by profession working in a MNC.I’m also associated with translating books in Bengali from English,So I’m asking for a favour from you,that is there any possibility to work in your institution and learn Islam in parallel under your guidance? Can we translate your books in bengali?or do you have a local bengali chapter of your institution?

Fahim Ahmed replied 3 years ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Regarding Studies And Translation Of Your Works In Bengali

Fahim Ahmed updated 3 years ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • Fahim Ahmed

Member March 29, 2021 at 12:49 pm

Wa alaikum salam dear brother Asif,

As far as I know there is no Bangladesh chapter of Al-Mawrid yet. There are some brothers who are interested and working on it inshaAllah. We have currently a WhatsApp group for Bengali speaking audience who are acquainted with Ghamidi Sb’s work. You can join that group if you are interested. Some of the brothers in the group have already started some translation projects. I am not sure if I can share my email or cell number here. Will have to wait for the moderator’s consent.

As for your question regarding learning directly from Ghamidi Sb, someone else directly associated with GCIL or Al-Mawrid would be able to answer better.

• Md Asif Iqbal

Member March 29, 2021 at 1:06 pm

jazakAllah khayr brother,

I’m from Kolkata,India.I’m interested in joining the group.Can you please refer to whom I can contact to study under Ghamidi sb?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator March 29, 2021 at 1:33 pm

You can learn from Ghamidi sahab from his books, articles, and videos.

• Fahim Ahmed

Member March 29, 2021 at 2:04 pm

Can we share email or cell number here?

• Fahim Ahmed

Member March 29, 2021 at 5:11 pm

Okay, let me share it anyways: +1 (989) 493-4319. Add me on WhatsApp, I will then add you to the group.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register